Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by claire

Page: 8 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: claire
Question 32

An agile team is in the early phases of the development cycle for a project; however, they have already begun to deliver functionality to the customer. The team has identified risks to the project and are working on developing the mitigation strategy.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Incorporate and prioritize the risks in the risk register according to impact.

B.

Escalate the risk to the project sponsor and steering committee.

C.

Implement the risk mitigation strategy according to the highest impact.

D.

Determine if any of the new risks have any financial impact.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 33

A project is 70% complete when the project sponsor requests an additional deliverable. What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Reject the request as being too late and leading to major scope creep.

B.

Submit the request to the change control board (CCB) for a decision.

C.

Negotiate with the project sponsor on the possible alternatives.

D.

Determine the possible impact of this change on all aspects of the project.

Discussion
Question 34

A construction company is executing a building contract that includes firm milestones for replacing certain components of the building. During execution, the client complains that the new components do not meet the requirements.

What should the project manager have done to prevent this from happening?

Options:

A.

Defined acceptance criteria in a quality checklist agreed upon before starting the build phase

B.

Approved a detailed change management process before starting the build phase

C.

Provided compensation for issues due to the variance in the agreed-upon requirements

D.

Continuously communicated the changes in the work plan and the agreement to the client

Discussion
Question 35

An agile team has completed five sprints. The final product is expected to be delivered in another three sprints. The project manager receives a call from the technical resource manager that one of the developers must take leave for the next 4 weeks, with no temporary replacement available. This is going to significantly impact the deliverable.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Perform an impact analysis, readjust the schedule as needed, and communicate the changes to the customer.

B.

Ask the product owner to stretch the delivery team further to complete the final product in the original timeline.

C.

Inform the customer of the impact immediately and prepare for escalation.

D.

Request additional funding from the sponsor to obtain a new resource to fill in the gap.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599