Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by chelsea

Page: 2 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: chelsea
Question 8

Contract terms used during the tender phase for a new power-generation facility must be revised before signing with the successful bidder because the terms of the tender have been amended to accommodate the new financial regulations on company tax. Which approach should the project manager take to implement this amendment?

Options:

A.

Sign the contract as per the original terms but allow the successful bidder to submit a new contract price.

B.

Amend the contract terms and sign a revised contract with the successful bidder.

C.

Retender the entire scope because the terms of the contract have changed significantly.

D.

Discuss the new terms with the successful bidder to assess its impact on the contract price.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 9

A project manager has just been appointed to a project that has two major deliverables. Both deliverables have the same level of priority and are to be delivered at the same time. The members of the team are complaining about the lack of information regarding which deliverable needs to be finished first.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ask key stakeholders to cancel the project due to the difficulty of executing both deliverables at the same time.

B.

Ask the team to start working on the easiest deliverable first so they gain experience to execute the second deliverable.

C.

Meet with the project sponsor and key stakeholders to assess each deliverable's value to the organization and set execution priorities.

D.

Require that the project team execute both deliverables at the same time, since this was requested and approved in the project charter.

Discussion
Question 10

In a geographically distributed team, a developer continues to delay a coding activity. This activity is on the critical path. The project manager

found out that the delay is due to the developer's lack of understanding of the customer requirements shared by the off-site team.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Replace the developer with a skilled resource.

B.

Perform a root cause analysis (RCA) with the team members.

C.

Facilitate communication to ensure clarification of the requirements.

D.

Conduct frequent performance reviews.

Discussion
Question 11

A project manager is leading a global project with resources spread out in different locations. The stakeholders have different interpretations of the

requirements. The project manager is concerned about scope creep.

Which action should the project manager take to control the scope?

Options:

A.

Ensure that all key stakeholders agree to the project deliverables and there will be no need for changes.

B.

Accept only those changes to requirements that provide additional value to the project.

C.

Reject all changes that will increase the budget or increase the time line of the project.

D.

Accept only those changes that are approved by the change control board (CCB) prior to being implemented.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599