Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by kinza

Page: 9 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: kinza
Question 36

A project manager is assigned to deliver a development project with subcontracted resources from a sister company. What should the project manager do to ensure a smooth inclusion of the new subcontracted resources?

Options:

A.

Organize a team-bonding exercise with the subcontractors.

B.

Facilitate a working session to review the ground rules.

C.

Share the project team ground rules with the subcontractors.

D.

Schedule a formal meeting to cover the mission and vision.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 37

A project manager and project team are developing a strategic approach to engage the internal and external stakeholders. Which approach should be followed?

Options:

A.

Schedule status meetings with all stakeholders to allow their participation in all project discussions and reports.

B.

Analyze both internal and external stakeholders and develop a customized engagement strategy for each stakeholder.

C.

Involve only the internal stakeholders, as the external stakeholders should not have access to confidential information.

D.

Classify all high-risk stakeholders and request that the project sponsor communicate directly with them.

Discussion
Question 38

A project manager assigned team members to work in pairs on a large amount of technical reports. At times, the project manager noticed that important information was not

shared properly among the team. This has caused delivery delays and, ultimately, the failure to complete the project.

What is the root cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

Lack of team member training on documentation planning

B.

Improper assignment of tasks to team member pairings

C.

Incorrect communication techniques applied during implementation

D.

Team cohesiveness was lost because team members worked in pairs

Discussion
Question 39

A project manager is well informed on the industry standards of the organization and believes that they are not reflected in the project deliverables. What should the project manager review next?

Options:

A.

Quality process

B.

Quality management plan

C.

Organizational process assets (OPAs)

D.

Project charter

Discussion
Page: 9 / 127
Title