Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 12 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 48

A project manager is newly appointed to lead a project team that will be working remotely. The project manager decided to use a set of tools that

worked well for previous projects. However, a few team members are not happy with this plan.

What should the project manager have done to avoid this?

Options:

A.

Delegated the responsibility of selecting the collaboration tools to the project's technical lead.

B.

Met with the project team to determine their collaboration needs and identified tools that will work best.

C.

Allowed the project team members to use the tools that will work best for them for this project.

D.

Asked the project sponsor for approval to purchase the newest collaboration tool on the market.

Discussion
Question 49

A project manager is managing a mobile application development project when one of the experienced team members starts missing deadlines. The delays will impact

project implementation.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Meet with the team member to understand their concerns and/or issues.

B.

Convene a team meeting to encourage and motivate the entire team.

C.

Assign an additional resource to help the team member with the tasks.

D.

Ask the team member's functional manager if there are any known issues.

Discussion
Question 50

A project sponsor insists that the project scope for a new product launch should include two geographical locations. However, after the project scoping session was done, a project charter was completed and approved with one location only.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ask the sponsor to increase the budget and schedule of the project to accommodate the additional scope.

B.

Encourage the sponsor to start another project for the additional location so that the current project is not impacted.

C.

Assess the impact to the scope and submit a change request for approval of the two locations before including them in the scope of the project.

D.

Discuss with the sponsor that the project scope is approved and it is not possible to include two locations as it will affect the budget.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 51

A project manager is managing a project with team members who are working all over the globe. The project manager notices that each team

member's deliverables do not meet the requirements.

What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Assemble the project team via conference call to tell them that disciplinary action will be taken if any more noncompliant deliverables are

submitted.

B.

Discuss the process used to create the noncompliant deliverables with the project team to see if there was a potential misunderstanding.

C.

Schedule time with the project sponsor to inform them that the project schedule is slipping due to the time it will take to rework the

deliverables.

D.

Meet with the project team to explain that noncompliant deliverables must be reworked and submitted immediately to avoid project delays.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599