Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by angelina

Page: 3 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: angelina
Question 12

A typically high-performing team member has started to demonstrate a performance drop as well as some aggressive behaviors toward other team members in meetings.

The project manager has worked with this individual for many months on this project and has not seen this type of behavior before.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Discuss the project manager's observations with the individual to determine why they are behaving this way.

B.

Discuss the individual's behavior with the other team members to determine if they have noticed and know what is going on.

C.

Attend more team meetings to observe the team more closely to determine the root cause.

D.

Discuss their performance with the team member's functional manager as well as human resources (HR) and discuss next steps.

Discussion
Question 13

A company has started developing a new product. During execution the project team notices that another competitor has launched a product with

very similar functionalities and a cheaper market price.

What should have been done differently to avoid this scenario?

Options:

A.

A minimum viable product (MVP) should have been released to get feedback from the market.

B.

More backlog refinement meetings should have been scheduled.

C.

The Kanban method should have been utilized to optimize the work in progress (WIP).

D.

An iterative life cycle approach should have been adopted.

Discussion
Question 14

A project manager has just been hired by a company without a project management governance structure. During the kick-off meeting, a key stakeholder emphasizes the

importance of the project meeting the company's strategy, investment, and compliance requirements.

Options:

A.

Replicate the organizational governance to the project governance.

B.

Put into place a project governance model in line with the requirements.

C.

Create an organizational project management governance.

D.

Ask the organization to create a project portfolio governance.

Discussion
Question 15

A team shared a complaint regarding the scrum master during the last sprint review. The team expressed that they were delayed because the

scrum master did not remove impediments, such as scheduling some meetings with external teams and obtaining a room to work collaboratively,

among other critical blockers.

Options:

A.

Request an additional resource to assist in solving all of the impediments listed by the team.

B.

Determine and agree when a situation becomes an impediment to be solved by the scrum master.

C.

Request the team review and prioritize the open impediments to resolve all of them as soon as possible.

D.

Push back, explaining that a self-organized team should address all of the problems to get the work done.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 3 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599