Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by ariel

Page: 7 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: ariel
Question 28

A project manager is leading an innovation project that is facing a lot of risks due to a high level of uncertainty. What strategy should the project

manager use to manage these risks using an agile approach?

Options:

A.

Develop an agile risk matrix to track, assess, and evaluate the uncertainty of the project.

B.

Implement a scrum risk retrospective to analyze the risks at the end of the project.

C.

Assign an agile risk manager to better understand and track the project risks.

D.

Evaluate the risks constantly and reprioritize work as the project progresses.

Discussion
Question 29

A project manager works for an organization that intends to begin using agile delivery, but there is a lack of support from some business units. The project manager needs to address the lack of trust in agile.

What should the project manager recommend?

Options:

A.

Implement and establish an agile framework for the project.

B.

Hire a team of contractors for agile project delivery.

C.

Define detailed work instructions for agile project delivery.

D.

Negotiate special arrangements for an agile pilot project.

Discussion
Question 30

A project manager has been transferred to another country to work on a key project. The project manager successfully completed the planning phase and has started the execution phase, reporting good progress. During the last meeting with the project sponsor, the project manager was told that some stakeholders have complained that the project manager's emails are very harsh.

What should the project manager do to solve this situation?

Options:

A.

Adjust the communications management plan to gain stakeholder trust.

B.

Change the communication mode from emails to meetings to reduce stakeholders complaints.

C.

Determine the level of influence of the stakeholders who are complaining.

D.

Explain 1c the sponsor that the communication model being used is from company headquarters.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 31

An organization that embraced agile a couple of years ago is looking for a more efficient way to ensure that the increments produced in each sprint meet the end users’ quality requirements. What should the project lead recommend?

Options:

A.

Develop a more comprehensive template for the definition of done (DoD).

B.

Increase the percentage allocated for testing each backlog item.

C.

Organize more frequent sprint reviews with a broader audience.

D.

Establish a quality assurance (QA) team separate from the development team.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599