Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 5 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 20

An experienced project manager is leading an enthusiastic team but realizes the team lacks the experience to complete the job successfully. What should the project manager do to reduce the risk of project failure?

Options:

A.

Ask the sponsor to add experienced professionals to the team.

B.

Assign a dedicated resource to check the quality of each deliverable.

C.

Approve the appropriate training program for team members.

D.

Provide team members with the necessary coaching and mentoring.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 21

A large construction project is progressing well as per the project objectives. The project manager would like to report the project's value to the project sponsor and seek the

next phase of funding closure.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ensure a measurement system is in place like earned value analysis (EVA) to track project value for the project sponsor.

B.

Submit a detailed report on the cost budget vs. the cost actuals as the project sponsor will want to know more about finances.

C.

Create a detailed project report on successes and challenges for the project sponsor.

D.

Arrange a site visit to show the project sponsor the construction progress in person.

Discussion
Question 22

An organization is about to start a multiphased project. Due to strict regulations, some of the phases must be completely planned in advance.

However, other phases allow for more flexibility and experimentation on scope and schedule. The sponsor wants to pursue the project objectives

as planned, but also wants to accommodate new information and changes as the project progresses.

Which project management approach should the project manager select for this project?

Options:

A.

Hybrid

B.

Incremental

C.

Agile

D.

Phased

Discussion
Question 23

A project is approaching successful completion, and all stakeholders are really proud of the achieved results. The project management office

(PMO) recommends the project manager to lead the next similar project.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Engage key stakeholders to complete and deliver lessons learned.

B.

Select the same stakeholders for the next project to avoid doing knowledge transfer.

C.

Present the project achievements and delegate knowledge transfer to the steering committee.

D.

Request the PMO to manage the lessons learned repository.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599