Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by benedict

Page: 18 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: benedict
Question 72

A highly critical project is in jeopardy due to missing professional resources. What should the newly assigned project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Find available professionals within the organization to fill the gaps.

B.

Allocate funding for seeking external professionals to fill the gaps.

C.

Determine the possibility for team members to split up the required tasks.

D.

Request additional budget for team training for the missing expertise.

Discussion
Question 73

A project is in the execution phase. The client was actively involved in the early stages but has been less engaged lately. A number of changes to the requirements have

recently been requested.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Reject the changes and stay the original course as initially agreed with the client.

B.

Review the changes and make the decision based on the project team's recommendations.

C.

Discuss the changes with the client and jointly make the decision on how to proceed.

D.

Review the risk register to see if mitigations have already been outlined for this scenario.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 74

During the execution phase of a project, a new department has been created in the company. The manager of this department has requested to

be involved in the regular project communications and reporting cycles.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ask the project team members to include the manager in all of their communications regarding this project.

B.

Inform the manager that only stakeholders identified in the communications management plan should be involved.

C.

Perform a stakeholder analysis and update the communications management plan to reflect the new situation.

D.

Suggest the manager contact the steering committee and project management office (PMO) to be included.

Discussion
Question 75

A client wants to create an innovative software for the travel industry using an agile approach. A project manager from the company was assigned

to work on the details and estimates as requested by the client.

What should the project manager do before sending the information to the client?

Options:

A.

Put the tasks with estimates in the backlog and clarify that the project will not need any reserves.

B.

Sequence the tasks with estimates and add standard risk reserves to use for software development.

C.

Analyze the tasks, provide estimates, include a prototype demo, and send to the client directly.

D.

Work with the team to understand their views and add the appropriate dependencies and risks.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599