Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by dana

Page: 50 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: dana
Question 200

A construction project for a nuclear power plant will reduce the region's energy dependence on external electricity supplies. The project manager has received support for

the project from several leaders in the region. However, some people from the government want to stop this project to focus on developing renewable energy sources.

Which stakeholders should the project manager include in the stakeholder engagement plan?

Options:

A.

Stakeholders who have been identified and who have needs and a potential impact on the project.

B.

Stakeholders who are selected by the project sponsor who have a potential impact on the project.

C.

Stakeholders who disagree with the project so as to proactively manage their expectations.

D.

Stakeholders who are supporting the project in order to obtain additional resources.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 201

The project leader for an agile team has discovered that a certain team member has been struggling with an impediment that is hindering the team's progress. The project is now at risk of completing later than expected.

What should the project leader do?

Options:

A.

Report the impediment to the functional manager.

B.

Identify the impediment and associated risks at the daily standup.

C.

Escalate the impediment and associated risks to the business sponsor.

D.

Identify the impediment during the retrospective

Discussion
Question 202

A project manager is working on a time and materials (T&M) project using a hybrid approach. The milestones and outcomes are defined for the first 6 months with

incremental releases every month. After the first 2 months, the client communicates their dissatisfaction with the results and asks to change the course of the project. The project manager held a face-to-face meeting with the client and now has a better understanding of the newly desired milestones and outcomes.

What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Forward the client's request to management as a change request to get formal approval.

B.

Document the information in the meeting minutes and share it with the project stakeholders.

C.

Draft a contract change with the desired scope changes and send it to the client for approval.

D.

Finish the current monthly release as it was planned and replan for the future months.

Discussion
Question 203

A technical team for a project is managed by the lead who was recently promoted to this role. Inside the team, a mature and experienced engineer is constantly questioning the actions of the team lead and is currently ignoring part of the team lead's decisions. The team lead asks the project manager for help.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Suggest to the team lead how to deal with this team member and discuss the situation with the engineer.

B.

Organize a meeting with all of the project stakeholders and inform them about the new risk and its impact on the project.

C.

Organize a meeting with the project team and discuss the situation and its impact on project delivery.

D.

Suggest to the engineer how to work efficiently with the lead and discuss the situation with the lead's functional manager.

Discussion
Page: 50 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599