Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 16 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 64

A new file vault system vendor is being considered by a protect sponsor who has supported several projects over the previous year What should the project manager review to assist the sponsor on the decision?

Options:

A.

Lessons learned database

B.

Procurement strategy

C.

Vendor's website

D.

Appropriate financial regulations

Discussion
Question 65

An agile project is running its third iteration with a duration of 2 weeks. A new operations director, who only has a predictive background, started

working at the company. In the first meeting with the project manager, the director demands a weekly project status report.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Invite the director to attend the daily standup meetings.

B.

Share this with the team and ask them to develop reports for the director.

C.

Introduce the agile aspect to the director and agree on a solution.

D.

Explain to the director that agile projects have live reports.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 66

A team member who is working on a critical project deliverable reported that their computer is not working. The IT department says that due to a high workload, they will not

be able to provide assistance for 1 week.

How should the project manager address this situation?

Options:

A.

Ask the team member to find an innovative solution or workaround to overcome the issue and avoid project delays.

B.

Schedule a meeting with the project sponsor to request a budget to buy or rent a new computer.

C.

Explore options with the IT department to expedite the necessary repairs based on criticality of the project.

D.

Use project reserves to buy new equipment to avoid an impact to the critical path of the project.

Discussion
Question 67

There is frequent conflict between two project team members working on a project. This has caused a negative impact on the project.

How should the project manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Counsel both team members and caution them with a final warning.

B.

Escalate the issue to the human resources (HR) manager before a larger problem develops.

C.

Help cultivate self-awareness between the two team members through emotional intelligence (El).

D.

Relocate the two project team members into different project teams.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599