Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by milly

Page: 15 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: milly
Question 60

A new major project is starting that consists of two interconnected subprojects. One of the subprojects was assigned to a contractor who commits to submitting biweekly status reports and attending weekly integration meetings. Halfway through the project, the contractor stops participating in the meetings and does not submit the reports. Their excuse is that these activities are consuming too much time.

How should the project manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Remind the contractor to join the meetings and submit their report as this is their commitment.

B.

File a claim for not fulfilling the contract terms in accordance with alternative dispute resolution.

C.

Compromise with the contractor to only attend the weekly meetings without submitting the reports.

D.

Assess the situation as a risk and reach out to the contractor to check the origin of this resistance.

Discussion
Question 61

A project that is using an incremental approach has colocated team members and is using a kanban board to visualize the work in progress

(WIP). A key external stakeholder requests that all project activities be placed on hold until a status report is distributed.

What should the project manager have done to avoid this situation?

Options:

A.

Stored project documentation in a shared folder.

B.

Organized monthly meetings with the external stakeholders.

C.

Invited all of the stakeholders to daily standup meetings.

D.

Sent weekly status update reports to all of the stakeholders.

Discussion
Question 62

A project lead is working on an agile project to build the team's vision, including the decision-making process. It was decided that the team will

vote on items, and if 90% of the team agrees on a decision, then it will be carried forward. At the very first technical design meeting, the team

makes a decision that the project lead strongly disagrees with.

How should the project lead proceed?

Options:

A.

Refuse to let the team proceed with the work based on their decision.

B.

Take the technical team lead aside and try to persuade them to change their vote.

C.

Note the reasons for the disagreement and let the team proceed.

D.

Set up a meeting with the project champion and ask them to intervene.

Discussion
Question 63

During the service procurement process for a strategic project, only one bidder submitted a bid. The price of the offer is significantly large and the project sponsor is not convinced that the return on investment (ROI) can be achieved.

How should the project manager address this issue?

Options:

A.

Re-visit the project charter and seek other alternatives.

B.

Proceed and issue the purchase order as this project is important.

C.

Speak with the CEO and ask for their support to approve the offer.

D.

Analyze the bounds of negotiations for project agreements.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 15 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599