Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by ian

Page: 25 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: ian
Question 100

A project manager is building a team that will be comprised of subject matter experts (SMEs) from two different divisions of the same company.

The project team will be virtual and will include members from different countries around the world.

What should the project manager do to ensure effective team building occurs?

Options:

A.

Coordinate with team members to define and communicate ways of working, roles and responsibilities, scheduling, time zone, and cultural

observance information.

B.

Explain to the team that since they are all SMEs and know one another, they are expected to immediately collaborate and deliver effectively.

C.

Update the communications management plan and determine an issue resolution process for when furture conflicts arise.

D.

Colocate the team members at the beginning of the project to explain the expectations for team interaction, meeting schedules, and overall

project governance.

Discussion
Question 101

A new project manager is assigned to a project that will deliver a new and optimized credit system. The project manager is allowed to use a hybrid approach which is new to the organization to manage the project and new tools

In order to deliver the project successfully, what should the project manager focus on as part of the plan?

Options:

A.

Align with the organization's project management office (PMO) to inform and make them aware of the new approach

B.

Explain and communicate the new approach to the project sponsor and key stakeholders

C.

Develop a detailed schedule for the entire project m the planning phase and communicate that to the stakeholders

D.

Communicate with other project managers to see how they manage hybrid projects

Discussion
Question 102

What is the correct way to put an organization on the proper path to changing their mindset to an agile approach?

Options:

A.

Hire employees who specialize in agile approaches so they can better contribute to

projects.

B.

Assign employees to agile projects so they can quickly adjust to the new approach.

C.

Train all employees in agile approaches.

D.

Shift the way the company views, reviews, and assesses employees.

Discussion
Question 103

A company's CEO complains about the frequency of project communications. The CEO receives five project reports each week by email but does not have enough time to review them. In addition, the information that the CEO receives is not relevant in that it does not explain the project status,

What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Review the stakeholder engagement plan.

B.

Review the communications management plan.

C.

Send the CEO one executive summary per week instead of five reports per week.

D.

Meet with the team and decide the type and frequency of the reports to send to the CEO.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 25 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599