Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 35 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 140

Anew systems project requires feedback from the accounting manager at the beginning of solution discussions and before meeting with other functional managers. The project manager knows the accounting manager will not be available until a few days before the deadline for the solution

document.

What should the project manager do to avoid a delay in the project?

Options:

A.

Ask the accounting manager to delegate a team member who can support the project.

B.

Wait for the accounting manager to be available while identifying subsequent tasks that can be compressed,

C.

Request that the sponsor direct the accounting manager's supervisor to provide a replacement resource,

D.

Begin discussions with other functional managers and meet with the accounting manager later.

Discussion
Question 141

A project manager has considered a detailed and expensive training plan for a new technology for all team members. The training is needed several months into the execution phase of a project Surprisingly. many problems still appear that are related to the team members' lack of competence and the training costs are now negatively impacting the budget baseline

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Select resources who are more experienced with the new technology

B.

Perform a root-cause analysis to measure how the new training will address the issue

C.

Include in the risk register a risk of unskilled resources for the new technology

D.

Elaborate and socialize the team charter as per the resource management plan

Discussion
Question 142

A project manager is assigned to a project that has a tight schedule. Due to recent market changes the marketing team has identified that a few features that were initially in the scope are no longer required

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Advise the marketing team that at this stage of the project changes to the scope are no longer accepted

B.

Escalate the issue to the project management office (PMO) and make sure they understand the impact on the schedule due to the change

C.

Update the risk register with input from marketing and sales and highlight the benefits of the features m discussion

D.

Review the change request with the project stakeholders and evaluate the impact of the scope reduction

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 143

During the execution of a project, a company decides that everybody will need to take vacation time before the end of the year. This may cause a change in the project time line.

How should the project manager address the situation?

Options:

A.

Discuss the vacation plan and include scheduling changes in the change log database.

B.

Submit a formal request to senior management asking them not to proceed with this decision based on the impact it will have on the project.

C.

Agree with functional management and team members on a vacation schedule that would minimally impact the project schedule.

D.

Push out the project timeline according to the vacation plan in place based on the recent company policy.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599