Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by winston

Page: 49 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: winston
Question 196

A project team member is struggling to deliver an assigned task. In a team meeting, the project manager determines that there are other members

on the team who have more experience with similar tasks.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ask one of the more experienced team members to support the team member with the task.

B.

Reassign the task to one of the more experienced project team members for a faster completion of the assigned task.

C.

Ask the experienced team members to produce a manual on how to complete the task.

D.

Inform the project management office (PMO) of the issue and request a replacement for the less experienced team member.

Discussion
Question 197

An iteration is almost finished, but the team is struggling to complete the stories that require more time. What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Meet with the project team to develop a proper resolution to the issue.

B.

Update the project artifacts to reflect the new deadlines reported.

C.

Request approval from the project sponsor to add more resources,

D.

Prepare documentation to explain the issue and communicate accordingly.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 198

A project manager is working on a project to build a manufacturing complex. The project will run in three different phases: engineering, procurement, and construction. The

procurement phase is in the initiation stage. The project sponsor wants to pursue the project phases as they have been planned, but also wants to accommodate and adjust to new data, input from the customer, and changes during the various phases as the project progresses.

How should the project manager approach this project?

Options:

A.

Apply a predictive project management approach.

B.

Evaluate and decide on a phased project management approach.

C.

Implement an adaptive project management approach.

D.

Use a hybrid model to combine predictive and adaptive life cycles.

Discussion
Question 199

During the execution of a project to develop a prototype, the customer asks the project manager to stop the prototype line and purge a specific

component based on recent reliability tests that have deemed the component to be deficient. The project manager checked the quality

management plan and there is no reference to this component.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Inform the project sponsor of the situation and wait for the sponsor to provide further directions.

B.

Call a technical meeting with the customer to agree on a specification for the component and document it in the quality management plan.

C.

Submit a change request to proceed with the replacement of the component and wait for further customer instructions.

D.

Keep running the manufacturing line because there are no quality specifications for this component.

Discussion
Page: 49 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599