Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by allegra

Page: 17 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: allegra
Question 68

A project manager is leading a software development project that will assist in maintenance management for a power plant. The project manager is analyzing project performance data and trying to forecast if the project will have any slippage in the future.

What should the protect manager do?

Options:

A.

Perform quality control analysis.

B.

Perform root cause analysis (RCA).

C.

Perform trend analysis.

D.

Perform schedule analysis.

Discussion
Question 69

A project manager had to schedule additional planning sessions to add requirements from an international stakeholder. The stakeholder expressed concern about the product not meeting the client's needs.

Which factor should the project manager have considered when developing the product?

Options:

A.

Stakeholder's location

B.

Responsibility matrix

C.

Stakeholder's needs

D.

Availability of resources

Discussion
Question 70

An oil and gas project started without having acquired full funding for the project. The remaining funds were to be acquired during project

execution. The acquisition of the remaining funds was delayed several months, resulting in a suspension of work by all contractors.

What should the project manager have done to prevent this from happening?

Options:

A.

Ensured the stakeholder anticipated obstacles to achieving financial closure on the remaining funds.

B.

Ensured the risk was adequately assessed and mitigated by the appropriate stakeholders.

C.

Ensured the stakeholder who was providing additional funds remained interested in the project.

D.

Ensured the project team monitored and reviewed the project risk register periodically.

Discussion
Question 71

A project manager leads a development project for a mobile chatting application. One of the experienced developers constantly creates conflicts

with the other team members. As a result, the other team members are refusing to work with the developer. Since the developer is a high

performer, the project goals may be negatively impacted if they leave the team.

What should the project manager do in this situation?

Options:

A.

Meet with the developer and ask them to be respectful with the other team members and work together as a team.

B.

Meet with the team members and developer individually to understand the situation and build an action plan accordingly.

C.

Collect the team's feedback and send it to human resources (HR) to resolve the conflict.

D.

Arrange a team-building training session and require all of the team members to attend.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 17 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599