Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by zidan

Page: 24 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: zidan
Question 96

A new project manager is assigned to an ongoing agile innovation project that started 2 weeks ago. After reviewing the project, the new project manager discovered that the previous project manager was planning to use a predictive approach. The previous project manager planned to present the first major deliverable to the client when the project was completely finished in 8 months.

What should the new project manager do?

Options:

A.

Meet with the team to review the backlog and create small iterations that can deliver incremental value to the client,

B.

Continue working with the predictive approach to deliver the value at the end of the project.

C.

Use a hybrid approach in which agile practices are used but the value is provided to the client at the end of the project.

D.

Submit a change request to the project board to adjust the delivery date to 2 months earlier than planned.

Discussion
Question 97

During the execution phase of a project, all project team members were forced to work from their homes rather than in person During this time, the project manager discovered that 0.-10 team member has made disrespectful remarks about another team member to other team members.

How should the project manager handle this situation''

Options:

A.

Instruct the team members involved to resolve the issue among themselves

B.

Discuss the issue with the steering committee to determine the proper course of action.

C.

Coordinate a video conference with the offending team member to resolve the issue

D.

Reassign the offending team member to a different project

Discussion
Question 98

A project is scheduled to end in 2 weeks. The team is expected to continue working long hours and is showing signs of weariness and fatigue What should the project manager do to encourage the team?

Options:

A.

Schedule training courses to enhance team performance

B.

Add new team members to help the project finalization

C.

Initiate rewards and incentives according to assessment results

D.

Schedule working lunch meetings until the project is complete

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 99

A project requires the installation of a call center to support operations. It is estimated that the call center will need 100 people working on

weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and weekends from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Implement the call center with internal staff to ensure the work is performed according to the company’s culture.

B.

Work with 50% of the people internally and contract the other 50% to an outside company.

C.

Delegate the analysis to the human resources (HR) department in order to organize the call center operations.

D.

Conduct an alternative analysis to decide whether to hire people directly or contract with a company to do the job.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599