Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by niko

Page: 48 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: niko
Question 192

During a system demo, a project stakeholder rejects the features completed from the most recent user stories. According to the stakeholder, the product does not meet the

quality standards required by regulations.

What should the project manager have done to avoid this?

Options:

A.

Reviewed with the product owner that all the stories worked on in the iteration were in the project backlog

B.

Ensured that the project sponsor understood the scope of the project to avoid any future complaints

C.

Reviewed with the product owner that all acceptance criteria were met for the stories worked on in the iteration

D.

Ensured the stakeholder concerns were properly addressed in the iteration to avoid future setbacks

Discussion
Question 193

A project manager in an automotive company is scheduling activities for a complex project Some of the project requirements are fixed and some are flexible Match the items on the left with the methodology on the right that the project manager is using.

Questions 193

Options:

Discussion
Question 194

A project manager receives information in preparation for reporting the project's monthly performance to the project steering committee,

* Actual progress = 2 units

* Planned progress = 3 units

* Actual cost (AC) = 2 units

* Budgeted cost = 3 units

What statement should the project manager make to the project steering committee?

Options:

A.

The project is currently behind schedule with a corresponding lower cost, and every effort is being made to expedite the delayed activities.

B.

The project is currently behind schedule with a corresponding cost savings, and no further actions should be taken.

C.

The project is currently behind schedule but at a lower cost, and an application for a time and budget extension will be submitted.

D.

The project is currently behind schedule but is under the planned expenditure, and the project manager is pleased to declare a project cost savings,

Discussion
Question 195

Halfway through project execution, stakeholders ask for equipment that was expected to be procured. The project manager explains that the equipment was purchased, but differs from what the stakeholders are currently asking for. This is because the initial requirements were changed during a previous meeting.

What should the project manager have done to avoid this situation?

Options:

A.

Ensured that communications were sent to all stakeholders when requirements change

B.

Ensured procurement contracts were able be canceled when situations like this arise

C.

Ensured project requirements were validated and communicated with the procurement team

D.

Ensured changing stakeholder needs and requests were properly monitored

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 48 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599