Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by eben

Page: 29 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: eben
Question 116

During a standup meeting, a team member raises the issue that they have blockers and impediments preventing them from moving on to the next task. How should the project lead

handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Support the team member by removing the blockers and impediments.

B.

Allocate the blockers and impediments to the product owner to resolve.

C.

Insist that the person who raised the blockers and impediments take ownership.

D.

Add any blockers or impediments to the risk register,

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 117

A key challenge that a project manager is facing is the lack of discipline by various team members and their inability to harness energy to achieve the project objectives. What should the project manager do to overcome this challenge?

Options:

A.

Meet with each team member separately and apply an appropriate approach with each one.

B.

Approach the project sponsor and request help in discussing the project deliverables with team members.

C.

Explain to the team that the project manager is ultimately responsible for the delivery.

D.

Assign multiple managers to the various teams and delegate all of the tasks to them.

Discussion
Question 118

In a standup meeting a team member has been providing the same update for five consecutive days. The task which is on the critical path is now at risk tor delaying the schedule. What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Reassign the task to another member of the team

B.

Support the team member by providing one more resource to complete the task immediately

C.

Ask the team member if there is an impediment and help to remove the blockers

D.

Keep the project sponsor informed about the delay

Discussion
Question 119

A servant leader is about to start a confidential agile research project. A high risk has been identified related to a team member disclosing details of the project with external people.

What should the servant leader do to address this risk?

Options:

A.

Include this restriction as a ground rule and ensure all team members are familiar with it by reviewing the ground rules at the end of every

iteration.

B.

Forecast the cost of the risk to calculate the required contingency reserve that needs to be allocated if the risk materializes.

C.

Ask the functional manager to educate the team about this risk and ensure that disciplinary actions will be taken.

D.

Contact the human resources (HR) department to ensure that disciplinary actions will be taken if the employees disclose any confidential

information.

Discussion
Page: 29 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine