Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by haider

Page: 39 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: haider
Question 156

A project is assigned to two different project teams to develop product features. One team uses a predictive approach and the other team uses an agile approach to complete the work. Senior management is concerned about the success of the project.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Advise the teams to follow the company’s existing project management approach.

B.

Allow the teams to continue using their approaches and gradually adapt to a hybrid model.

C.

Let a senior team member select the approach that is appropriate.

D.

Insist the teams both follow either a predictive or agile approach.

Discussion
Question 157

A project team member is struggling to understand a specific requirement. How should a servant leader address this issue?

Options:

A.

Assess and evaluate the team member's skills to ensure alignment to the particular requirement and solution

B.

Reassign the requirement to another team member who may have ideas on how to meet the requirement

C.

Assist by connecting the product owner with the team member to discuss what problem is to be solved

D.

Deprioritize the requirement and assign a task tor it to be restated to provide the necessary clarity

Discussion
Question 158

A procurement team lead has been reported as getting into conflicts with other project team members on a weekly basis, The project manager engages with the team lead and discovers that other team members do not believe the team lead is right for this position.

What should the project manager do to resolve these recurring conflicts between the team lead and the other team members?

Options:

A.

Receive details of the conflicts from all involved, issue all a warning notice, and send all to leadership training.

B.

Organize a meeting to discuss emotional intelligence with the team, and establish a rule of respect and special treatment for the team lead.

C.

Issue the team lead a warning, and consider recommending the team lead for emotional intelligence training.

D.

Find ways to reduce the tension, increase cooperation, and understand the emotions of all team members involved.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 159

A project manager has been assigned to a project where collaboration with the business is a critical key factor. The project manager is not sure about which approach to use. A senior project manager has been assigned to help the project manager.

What advice should the senior project manager provide?

Options:

A.

Provide a project management template for the project manager to follow as a guide.

B.

Suggest using an agile approach since customer and team collaboration is critical for project success.

C.

Work with the project manager to develop a new approach that will bring benefits to the project.

D.

Establish a project management methodology that requires the customer to provide daily updates to the team.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599