Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by renae

Page: 32 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: renae
Question 128

During project execution for an innovative product, a project team has been working hard to meet the deadlines. However, one of the team members will be leaving in 3 weeks and will be replaced with a new team member.

How should the team share tacit knowledge?

Options:

A.

Provide the new member with access to the knowledge database so all of the project documentation Is available.

B.

Have the team meet on a regular basis and share their experiences, challenges, and lessons learned.

C.

Ask the new member to document all of the requirements so a better understanding of the project objective is acquired,

D.

Provide the new member with the project documentation repository to allow the new member to review previous lessons learned, Owner

Discussion
Question 129

A project manager received the project charter for a new product. The project is expected to have two main deliveries: the hardware part that has detailed specifications already defined, including a sample machine, and the user interface software that has only a basic specification and a

requirement for a user experience design approach.

Which project management approach should the project manager use?

Options:

A.

The software development has a high uncertainty level, so an agile approach is recommended for the project.

B.

The scope is well defined; therefore, a predictive approach is straightforward and the hardware and software can by synchronized on the gates.

C.

The deliverables are significantly different, so the project should be split into two projects that are driven by a program.

D.

A hybrid approach will work, using agile for software development and a predictive approach for the hardware deliveries.

Discussion
Question 130

A project manager is asked to develop maintenance planning software for a power plant. A similar project was executed by another department in the organization that was later closed due to low performance. The project manager is concerned about the project's performance and wants to

take action in advance to ensure the project succeeds.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Evaluate the project risk and add external experts to address the potential risks.

B.

Inform the project sponsor about the risk and try to convince them to withdraw from the project.

C.

Continue executing the project as planned and add more resources if they are required.

D.

Review the lessons learned on similar projects so that they do not fall back into the same pattern.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 131

we architects are unable to agree on how to approach certain components of the development that will be included In the upcoming sprint. After a one-on-one discussion, the architects have decided to each own a particular module of the system, and the team supports the decision.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Discuss the issue with the team to resolve the disagreement.

B.

Ensure that there is consensus among the project stakeholders.

C.

Discuss the issue during the next sprint planning meeting.

D.

Support the outcome of the architects’ agreement.

Discussion
Page: 32 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599