Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by md

Page: 37 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: md
Question 148

An IT project manager has been referred to a new, highly rated vendor that provides quality assurance professional services, The project manager plans to engage the quality assurance vendor on a new project, but their rates do not fit into what was budgeted for the project.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Discuss the issue with the management team.

B.

Engage the project stakeholders.

C.

Update the contract with a lower rate,

D.

Engage the procurement team.

Discussion
Question 149

A project manager for a large software delivery project is in the process of finalizing the project governance, The project manager would like to implement procedures that do not align with several policies required by the organization's project management office (PMO). The project manager

believes that the procedures outlined in the project governance will be necessary for this particular project due to the unique nature of the

technology.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Engage stakeholders to modify policies outlined by the PMO.

B.

Move forward with the project governance and inform the PMO.

C.

Discuss the proposed changes with the PMO.

D.

Disregard the initial procedures and follow the policies outlined by the PMO,

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 150

A project manager has been assigned a low-priority project that includes new team members with no previous formal project experience. The project team has requested deadline extensions for the first development increment twice already.

What should the project manager do to support the team?

Options:

A.

Create a change request to extend the project's duration and costs.

B.

Provide feedback to the team using project performance evaluations.

C.

Escalate the impact on the schedule to the project sponsor.

D.

Include buffer time in the schedule to absorb future delays.

Discussion
Question 151

A final iteration is underway and a project team is about to complete development Planning tot the product release is about to start. One stakeholder raised a concern about the product not being compatible with a new technology that has been adopted in the market

How should the project manager address this issue?

Options:

A.

Assess the business value impact and review the product roadmap to include any changes

B.

Schedule a retrospective to understand why the new requirement was not included in product backlog previously

C.

Stop the product release and start adding new user stones to the product backlog for any new requirements

D.

Proceed with product delivery as planned and start a new requirement analysis for the next iteration

Discussion
Page: 37 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599