Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by alessandro

Page: 31 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: alessandro
Question 124

Clients are complaining about the delay on a product delivery timeline. It is confirmed that the issue is related to the product inventory and availability.

What should the project manager do to engage the stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Ask the team to work on the complaint raised by the clients.

B.

Escalate the issue raised by the clients to the project sponsor,

C.

Develop a solution with the team to identify the inventory level.

D.

Work with the team and the product owner to define the next steps.

Discussion
Question 125

A project manager is consolidating information tor all the workstreams within a data center and IT service transition project To ensure the project delivers value quickly the project manager will assess a large number of consolidated project schedules

Which two actions should the project manager take with regard to schedule analysis? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Review with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure they have contributed to the schedule development

B.

Evaluate the master schedule and perform fast tracking and task crashing

C.

Look (or gaps in the different schedules to determine which major risks might evolve over time

D.

Review the project schedules to ensure that all tasks end with milestones

E.

Evaluate the schedules for interdependencies to establish the critical path

Discussion
Question 126

A quality Issue that requires a change to the quality standard Is encountered In a project Currently, there Is no budget available for the required changes. What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Check the change management plan

B.

Document the issue in the scope management plan.

C.

Conduct a team brainstorming session to resolve the issue

D.

Check the quality management plan

Discussion
Question 127

An agile coach and technical writer for a globally distributed agile team are In a country with a 9-hour time zone difference from the agile team. The agile coach and project lead disagree on the timing for the daily standup. The project lead thinks the standup should be at 10:00 am local time, but

the agile coach and technical writer feel that is an inconvenient time for them.

How does the project lead ensure adherence to agile practices?

Options:

A.

Escalate to management that the agile process is not going to work and ask them to speak to the agile coach,

B.

Have two separate daily standups, one for the agile coach and technical writer and one for the agile development team.

C.

Have a discussion with the team on the approach and come to a decision on when the daily standups should be.

D.

Inform the agile coach that the daily standup will be at 10:00 am local time and ensure all parties can attend.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 31 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599