Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by maverick

Page: 33 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: maverick
Question 132

A predictive project team come across a scenario where they need to use some agile tools and methods. However, they did not feel this was appropriate since their organizational project management processes did not mention this.

What should the project manager do in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Ensure the project team follows the organizational project management processes.

B.

Create a change request to include the agile methods and proceed to implementation,

C.

Work with the team to determine appropriate project methods and practices and implement them.

D.

Prepare a summary and escalate this issue to the project's change control board (CCB),

Discussion
Question 133

During the execution phase of a large project there is an extremely high number of change requests Because of this the project manager realizes that there is a greater risk for rejection of the deliverables

How should the project manager mitigate this risk without compromising the completion date?

Options:

A.

Review the integrated change control process to restrict the number of changes

B.

Focus on delivering incremental value through multiple smaller deliveries

C.

Request sponsor support to get buy-in from the users and stakeholders

D.

Restart the stakeholder engagement process by collecting user requirements again

Discussion
Question 134

The project team is planning a schedule with limited information. The team |s having

issues identifying the detailed tasks and estimating task durations.

Which three techniques should the project manager use? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Rolling wave planning and an adaptive approach

B.

Relative estimation to determine the task or deliverable sizes

C.

Iterations and reviews to continuously keep adapting the plan

D.

Bottom-up estimating based on a work breakdown structure (WBS)

E.

Gantt chart that includes milestones and deadlines https://www.projectmanager.com/blog/project-management/planning-techniques-for-projects

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 135

A project manager is managing a hybrid project that is using a contractor for a few key deliverables. The contractor has been hired to perform an important delivery, but has not yet confirmed that they can meet the required schedule.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Escalate the issue to the procurement team as the final delivery date of the project will be impacted.

B.

Review the project scope with the stakeholders and remove the potentially delayed item from the scope.

C.

Plan the task delivery with the contractor or vendor, highlighting the criticality of the current situation,

D.

Check with procurement to see if there is another previously used contractor who can develop the task.

Discussion
Page: 33 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599