Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by osian

Page: 36 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: osian
Question 144

A new solution is being deployed in countries A B and C. This solution will allow the countries to propose new services to their customers Country A has asked for a change in the solution m order to comply with its own customer market

What should the project manager in charge of the deployment in country A do?

Options:

A.

Accept the change request from country A and reschedule the deployment project for country A.

B.

Take the request into account and ask the sponsor to inform countries B and C about the change

C.

Ask country A to submit a change request that will be analyzed along with countries B and C

D.

Refuse country As request as there is no time for the change as deployment has already begun

Discussion
Question 145

A company is transitioning its projects from a predictive to an iterative approach. The protect team is complaining because they are unsure of what needs to be done due to all of the changes requested by the product owner for features already developed since the beginning of the project.

How should the project manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Ask the product owner to create a new entry in the risk management plan regarding likelihood and imped

B.

Review the backlogs from similar projects and understand how change requests were implemented

C.

Ask the product owner to follow the change request process to formalize new requirements

D.

Make sure that the product and sprint backlogs have the required level of documentation and both are visible to the team

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 146

A project manager has been assigned to lead a major project in a government organization. There are no policies and procedures for project management since there is no project management office (PMO) The managers involved are unaware of their responsibilities for the project

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Start planning the project and then request that a PMO be implemented in the organization

B.

Request that the implementation of a PMO be executed in parallel with the project

C.

Provide project management training to only the internal team involved m the project

D.

Provide project management training to the stakeholders and explain their responsibilities

Discussion
Question 147

Due to a statewide emergency, a project team for a global insurance company is being forced to complete a project virtually, The project manager is tasked with conducting meetings where confidential patient information will be presented.

What tool should the project manager use to conduct meetings with the project team and clients?

Options:

A.

Use a third-party instant messaging tool.

B.

Use a password-enabled audio/video product,

C.

Use a popular social media platform.

D.

Use a collaborative electronic whiteboard,

Discussion
Page: 36 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP