Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by elspeth

Page: 51 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: elspeth
Question 204

A project manager is reviewing the lessons learned for an historical project. The review identifies that the client's engineer was adamant that they review all changes, even those not identified in the contract.

How should the project manager deal with this when planning the project?

Options:

A.

Ensure the change management plan highlights this requirement to prevent future issues.

B.

Update the project charter with this information regarding change management.

C.

Update the project risk register to identify this risk and describe how to mitigate the issue.

D.

Talk with the client to ensure they are aware of the change management procedure.

Discussion
Question 205

An organization is transitioning to an agile approach. At the project's first sprint review, the product owner did not accept the result of the sprint and has some concerns.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Organize a sprint retrospective and discuss the issues and how they can be avoided in the next sprint.

B.

Ask the project team to address the product owner's issues since the product owner is responsible for the scope in agile.

C.

Ask the product owner to accept the outcome since the team delivered what was agreed in the sprint planning.

D.

Create a record in the issue register and escalate the issue to the project steering committee.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 206

A project sponsor is concerned that the scope is not being met correctly and has questioned several team members about this individually. When the project sponsor approached the project manager, the project manager realized that the issue was that the project sponsor understood the scope in a different manner than the project team.

What should the project manager do to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Request that the project team change their task deliverables to reflect the project sponsor's requirements.

B.

Set up a daily standup and request that the project sponsor attend to understand the project's tasks and deliverables.

C.

Ask the project team to compile a project scope document and obtain approval from the project sponsor.

D.

Facilitate a stakeholder alignment session so that the team and project sponsor are in agreement with the deliverables.

Discussion
Question 207

One of the key stakeholders on the project team reaches out with an additional requirement that may impact the overall schedule. A discussion with another stakeholder suggests thai this might just be a small task.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Coordinate design document preparation

B.

Perform a qualitative risk analysis

C.

Request further clarification of the requirement

D.

Manage the engagement of this stakeholder.

Discussion
Page: 51 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599