Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by king

Page: 28 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: king
Question 112

A senior developer working on a large artificial intelligence (Al) project has worked hard and shown excellent results. The project manager is very happy with the developer's contribution and thinks that the developer deserves a reward.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Create an opportunity (or the project team to recognize this developer

B.

Send a recognition email to the team and copy management

C.

Reward the developer according to their motivations and interests

D.

Print a recognition certificate and present it to the developer during a meeting

Discussion
Question 113

A project manager has recently joined an organization and notices that the engineering manager shouts at the project manager during project meetings Also the procurement manager will not return calls and the accountant always insists the project manager clears approved budget line items with them personally before expensing

Which three corrective actions should the project manager perform? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Confront the people causing the stress directly with the aim of finding amicable solutions

B.

Seek support from the project management office (PMO) on addressing issues affecting the project

C.

Discuss the possible actions with the project sponsor

D.

Avoid the people causing stress and request a transfer as soon as possible

E.

Talk to the human resources (HR) manager about these concerns

Discussion
Question 114

A customer is meeting with an agile team at regular intervals and keeps changing priorities for the team members. What should the project manager do to remove this impediment?

Options:

A.

Escalate the situation to the customer management team.

B.

Ask the customer to discuss these changes with the product owner.

C.

Request that the customer to meet with the team only at the weekly meeting.

D.

Ask the customer to discuss these changes with the management team.

Discussion
Question 115

A project manager and project team have brought a project back on track after mapping and removing impediments During the current sprint the team reported that an impediment that previously caused major delays has appeared again. The team tried implementing the same mitigation tasks that worked previously However, the tasks are not having the same result with the impediment

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Escalate the issue with an impediment to the project sponsor

B.

Use the contingency budget to implement schedule compression

C.

Implement the mitigation plans listed in the organizational process assets (OPAs)

D.

Reassess the issue as part of monitoring and controlling

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 28 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599