Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by safiyyah

Page: 43 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: safiyyah
Question 172

A product owner is invited to a sprint review meeting. At the end of the review, the product owner says that the increment is ready to be delivered to the customer.

What conclusion should the project manager come to with regard to the product owner's statement?

Options:

A.

The product owner does not have visibility into what the team has done in the product increment.

B.

The product owner trusts the team and is marking the product as complete.

C.

The product owner has evaluated the product against the definition of done (DoD).

D.

The product owner will release the product to customers without showing them a demo.

Discussion
Question 173

A new development project is about to start, and the project manager knows that a high-profile customer makes very specific and frequent requests in all sprints. This project will demand contract coordination with third parties, and the project manager must find a better way to manage customer and partner expectations.

What strategy should the project manager use?

Options:

A.

Focus on the implementation of a software as a service (SaaS) solution for the customer.

B.

Specify the scope and features to be deployed in the contract clearly.

C.

Work very closely with the customer and third parties to meet their needs.

D.

Change the marketing and product management definitions to meet stakeholder needs.

Discussion
Question 174

A project manager for an iterative project noticed that retrospective items indicate that the team is not fully conversant with the principles of iterative development. The team meets to analyze the gaps in the training that recently concluded with a third-party trainer.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Initiate hybrid development as an interim approach.

B.

Let the project team self-organize and develop their skills.

C.

Mentor and coach the team to meet the project needs.

D.

Review the training contract to determine the next steps,

Discussion
Question 175

A project manager has been assigned to a new digital product line, which the company hopes will boost their revenue. The product is complex and requires customer feedback to continually refine the product. The project is being handled by a cross-functional agile team.

What should the project manager do to ensure value is delivered quickly?

Options:

A.

Plan the project to deliver value incrementally with regular releases.

B.

Request a budget increase to pay the subject matter experts (SMEs) more overtime

C.

Identify tasks that can run in parallel to deliver the project faster.

D.

Ask the project sponsor to provide additional resources to fast track the project.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 43 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599