Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by caden

Page: 22 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: caden
Question 88

In the middle of an iteration, the product owner tells the agile team that the

government has updated legal requirements. This will result in some changes in the product

definition.

How should the project manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Review the iteration backlog because the product definition has changed and needs to

be reassessed before continuing the project.

B.

Continue work and ask the product owner to assess the changes and add/remove the

stories as needed in the backlog.

C.

Ask a business analyst to assess the changes and then add/remove the stories in the

backlog and prioritize them by business value.

D.

Ask the product owner to add new changes to the bottom of the backlog in order to

handle the modifications as a change request.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 89

A project manager Is leading an agile software development project with strict deadlines The client complained that the last deployment did not meet the acceptance criteria The development team lead is arguing that the deployment met all specifications and has provided evidence of the client's specifications

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Schedule a meeting with all stakeholders to understand what went wrong and who should be held responsible

B.

Review the requirements traceability matrix with the team lead and the client to adequately resolve the issue

C.

Meet with the client and discuss the project deadlines

D.

Seek approval for more time for rework and resolve the issue

Discussion
Question 90

During the final iteration of the execution phase, the project has a cost performance

index (CP!) of 0.9 and a schedule performance index (SPI) of 1.0.

How should the project manager avoid a budget shortfall?

Options:

A.

Follow the risk management plan.

B.

Reduce the team effort utilization.

C.

Look for cost-saving opportunities.

D.

Submit a change request to add to the management reserve.

Discussion
Question 91

A project manager has been authorized to begin a project and realizes that an effective high-performing team is needed to finish the project successfully What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Establish the project scope and set clear team objectives

B.

Set performance standards and direction

C.

Hold early kick-off meetings and regular weekly meetings

D.

Select members for their skill or potential

Discussion
Page: 22 / 127
Title