Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by reign

Page: 27 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: reign
Question 108

A project manager for a construction site realizes the importance of stakeholder

relations, especially with the local community. The project manager and the project team strive to build effective relationships with these key stakeholders in order to prevent obstacles in the future.

What should the project manager do to customize the stakeholder engagement plan?

Options:

A.

Analyze stakeholder diversity in the community.

B.

Assess the need to collaborate with the community

C.

Analyze the need to negotiate with the community.

D.

Assess the information requirements of the community

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 109

A project manager is leading a project to modemize the information technology of a bank. The project manager needs to determine how the project stakeholders should communicate, and has discussed the various options with the project team.

What should the project manager do to communicate with the stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Provide updates to the project sponsor to review and distribute to each stakeholder.

B.

Use a single communication medium such as video teleconferencing to limit confusion.

C.

Use a variety of communication methods that respect cultural, practical, and personal preferences.

D.

Send frequent updates via email to each stakeholder because this is an information technology project.

Discussion
Question 110

A project manager is implementing an enterprise-wide software project The project has a great business impact and is fully supported by senior management However, the project manager is facing difficulties gelling the support of several key departments.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Ask senior management to communicate with these departments.

B.

Hire a project management consultant to help resolve the issue

C.

Convince senior management to introduce rewards to resisting departments.

D.

Understand the user concerns and revisit the stakeholder engagement plan

Discussion
Question 111

A project manager at a plant with continuous operations needs to deliver a project urgently to meet a market opportunity. What should the project manager do to meet the time-to-market need?

Options:

A.

Add resources to activities

B.

Conduct serial activities on tasks

C.

Increase the number of standup meetings

D.

Perform tasks in parallel

Discussion
Page: 27 / 127
Title