Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 39 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 156

A company is using AWS to design a web application that will process insurance quotes Users will request quotes from the application Quotes must be separated by quote type, must be responded to within 24 hours, and must not get lost The solution must maximize operational efficiency and must minimize maintenance. Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create multiple Amazon Kinesis data streams based on the quote type Configure the web application to send messages to the proper data stream Configure each backend group of application servers to use the Kinesis Client Library (KCL) to pool messages from its own data stream

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function and an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic for each quote type Subscribe the Lambda function to its associated SNS topic Configure the application to publish requests tot quotes to the appropriate SNS topic

C.

Create a single Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic Subscribe Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queues to the SNS topic Configure SNS message filtering to publish messages to the proper SQS queue based on the quote type Configure each backend application server to use its own SQS queue

D.

Create multiple Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose delivery streams based on the quote type to deliver data streams to an Amazon Elasucsearch Service (Amazon ES) cluster Configure the application to send messages to the proper delivery stream Configure each backend group of application servers to search for the messages from Amazon ES and process them accordingly

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 157

A company has an application that collects data from loT sensors on automobiles. The data is streamed and stored in Amazon S3 through Amazon Kinesis Date Firehose The data produces trillions of S3 objects each year. Each morning, the company uses the data from the previous 30 days to retrain a suite of machine learning (ML) models.

Four times each year, the company uses the data from the previous 12 months to perform analysis and train other ML models The data must be available with minimal delay for up to 1 year. After 1 year, the data must be retained for archival purposes.

Which storage solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use the S3 Intelligent-Tiering storage class. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year

B.

Use the S3 Intelligent-Tiering storage class. Configure S3 Intelligent-Tiering to automatically move objects to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year.

C.

Use the S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) storage class. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year.

D.

Use the S3 Standard storage class. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition objects to S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) after 30 days, and then to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year.

Discussion
Question 158

A company runs a web application on Amazon EC2 instances in multiple Availability Zones. The EC2 instances are in private subnets. A solutions architect implements an internet-facing Application Load Balancer (ALB) and specifies the EC2 instances as the target group. However, the internet traffic is not reaching the EC2 instances.

How should the solutions architect reconfigure the architecture to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Replace the ALB with a Network Load Balancer. Configure a NAT gateway in a public subnet to allow internet traffic.

B.

Move the EC2 instances to public subnets. Add a rule to the EC2 instances’ security groups to allow outbound traffic to 0.0.0.0/0.

C.

Update the route tables for the EC2 instances’ subnets to send 0.0.0.0/0 traffic through the internet gateway route. Add a rule to the EC2 instances’ security groups to allow outbound traffic to 0.0.0.0/0.

D.

Create public subnets in each Availability Zone. Associate the public subnets with the ALB. Update the route tables for the public subnets with a route to the private subnets.

Discussion
Question 159

A payment processing company records all voice communication with its customers and stores the audio files in an Amazon S3 bucket. The company needs to capture

the text from the audio files. The company must remove from the text any personally identifiable information (Pll) that belongs to customers.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Process the audio files by using Amazon Kinesis Video Streams. Use an AWS Lambda function to scan for known Pll patterns.

B.

When an audio file is uploaded to the S3 bucket, invoke an AWS Lambda function to start an Amazon Textract task to analyze the call recordings.

C.

Configure an Amazon Transcribe transcription job with Pll redaction turned on. When an audio file is uploaded to the S3 bucket, invoke an AWS Lambda function to start the transcription job. Store the output in a separate S3 bucket.

D.

Create an Amazon Connect contact flow that ingests the audio files with transcription turned on. Embed an AWS Lambda function to scan for known Pll patterns. Use Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) to start the contact flow when an audio file is uploaded to the S3 bucket.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99