Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by elspeth

Page: 33 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: elspeth
Question 132

A solutions architect is optimizing a website for an upcoming musical event. Videos of the performances will be streamed in real time and then will be available on demand. The event is expected to attract a global online audience.

Which service will improve the performance of both the real-lime and on-demand streaming?

Options:

A.

Amazon CloudFront

B.

AWS Global Accelerator

C.

Amazon Route 53

D.

Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration

Discussion
Question 133

A company is migrating its on-premises PostgreSQL database to Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL. The on-premises database must remain online and accessible during the migration. The Aurora database must remain synchronized with the on-premises database.

Which combination of actions must a solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create an ongoing replication task.

B.

Create a database backup of the on-premises database

C.

Create an AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) replication server

D.

Convert the database schema by using the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT).

E.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule to monitor the database synchronization

Discussion
Question 134

A company is concerned about the security of its public web application due to recent web attacks. The application uses an Application Load Balancer (ALB). A solutions architect must reduce the risk of DDoS attacks against the application.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Add an Amazon Inspector agent to the ALB.

B.

Configure Amazon Macie to prevent attacks.

C.

Enable AWS Shield Advanced to prevent attacks.

D.

Configure Amazon GuardDuty to monitor the ALB.

Discussion
Question 135

A company uses a three-tier web application to provide training to new employees. The application is accessed for only 12 hours every day. The company is using an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance to store information and wants to minimize costs.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure an IAM policy for AWS Systems Manager Session Manager. Create an IAM role for the policy. Update the trust relationship of the role. Set up automatic start and stop for the DB instance.

B.

Create an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis cache cluster that gives users the ability to access the data from the cache when the DB instance is stopped. Invalidate the cache after the DB instance is started.

C.

Launch an Amazon EC2 instance. Create an IAM role that grants access to Amazon RDS. Attach the role to the EC2 instance. Configure a cron job to start and stop the EC2 instance on the desired schedule.

D.

Create AWS Lambda functions to start and stop the DB instance. Create Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) scheduled rules to invoke the Lambda functions. Configure the Lambda functions as event targets for the rules

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 33 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99