Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by aaryan

Page: 46 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: aaryan
Question 184

A company collects data from a large number of participants who use wearabledevices.The company stores the data in an Amazon DynamoDB table and uses applications to analyze the data. The data workload is constant and predictable. The company wants to stay at or below its forecasted budget for DynamoDB.

Whihc solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use provisioned mode and DynamoDB Standard-Infrequent Access (DynamoDB Standard-IA). Reserve capacity for the forecasted workload.

B.

Use provisioned mode Specify the read capacity units (RCUs) and write capacity units (WCUs).

C.

Use on-demand mode. Set the read capacity unite (RCUs) and write capacity units (WCUs) high enough to accommodate changes in the workload.

D.

Use on-demand mode. Specify the read capacity units (RCUs) and write capacity units (WCUs) with reserved capacity.

Discussion
Question 185

A company plans to use Amazon ElastiCache for its multi-tier web application A solutions architect creates a Cache VPC for the ElastiCache cluster and an App VPC for the application's Amazon EC2 instances Both VPCs are in the us-east-1 Region

The solutions architect must implement a solution to provide tne application's EC2 instances with access to the ElastiCache cluster

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Create a peering connection between the VPCs Add a route table entry for the peering connection in both VPCs Configure an inbound rule for the ElastiCache cluster's security group to allow inbound connection from the application's security group

B.

Create a Transit VPC Update the VPC route tables in the Cache VPC and the App VPC to route traffic through the Transit VPC Configure an inbound rule for the ElastiCache cluster's security group to allow inbound connection from the application's security group

C.

Create a peering connection between the VPCs Add a route table entry for the peering connection in both VPCs Configure an inbound rule for the peering connection's security group to allow inbound connection from the application's secunty group

D.

Create a Transit VPC Update the VPC route tables in the Cache VPC and the App VPC to route traffic through the Transit VPC Configure an inbound rule for the Transit VPCs security group to allow inbound connection from the application's security group

Discussion
Question 186

An application that is hosted on Amazon EC2 instances needs to access an Amazon S3 bucket Traffic must not traverse the internet How should a solutions architect configure access to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a private hosted zone by using Amazon Route 53

B.

Set up a gateway VPC endpoint for Amazon S3 in the VPC

C.

Configure the EC2 instances to use a NAT gateway to access the S3 bucket

D.

Establish an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection between the VPC and the S3 bucket

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 187

A solutions architect is designing a two-tiered architecture that includes a public subnet and a database subnet. The web servers in the public subnet must be open to the internet on port 443. The Amazon RDS for MySQL D6 instance in the database subnet must be accessible only to the web servers on port 3306.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a network ACL for the public subnet Add a rule to deny outbound traffic to 0 0 0 0/0 on port 3306

B.

Create a security group for the DB instance Add a rule to allow traffic from the public subnet CIDR block on port 3306

C.

Create a security group for the web servers in the public subnet Add a rule to allow traffic from 0 0 0 O'O on port 443

D.

Create a security group for the DB instance Add a rule to allow traffic from the web servers' security group on port 3306

E.

Create a security group for the DB instance Add a rule to deny all traffic except traffic from the web servers' security group on port 3306

Discussion
Page: 46 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99