Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by kyla

Page: 28 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: kyla
Question 112

A solutions architect needs to help a company optimize the cost of running an application on AWS. The application will use Amazon EC2 instances, AWS Fargate, and AWS Lambda for compute within the architecture.

The EC2 instances will run the data ingestion layer of the application. EC2 usage will be sporadic and unpredictable. Workloads that run on EC2 instances can be interrupted at any time. The application front end will run on Fargate, and Lambda will serve the API layer. The front-end utilization and API layer utilization will be predictable over the course of the next year.

Which combination of purchasing options will provide the MOST cost-effective solution for hosting this application? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use Spot Instances for the data ingestion layer

B.

Use On-Demand Instances for the data ingestion layer

C.

Purchase a 1-year Compute Savings Plan for the front end and API layer.

D.

Purchase 1-year All Upfront Reserved instances for the data ingestion layer.

E.

Purchase a 1-year EC2 instance Savings Plan for the front end and API layer.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 113

An ecommerce company has an order-processing application that uses Amazon API Gateway and an AWS Lambda function. The application stores data in an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL database. During a recent sales event, a sudden surge in customer orders occurred. Some customers experienced timeouts and the application did not process the orders of those customers A solutions architect determined that the CPU utilization and memory utilization were high on the database because of a large number of open connections The solutions architect needs to prevent the timeout errors while making the least possible changes to the application.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure provisioned concurrency for the Lambda function Modify the database to be a global database in multiple AWS Regions

B.

Use Amazon RDS Proxy to create a proxy for the database Modify the Lambda function to use the RDS Proxy endpoint instead of the database endpoint

C.

Create a read replica for the database in a different AWS Region Use query string parameters in API Gateway to route traffic to the read replica

D.

Migrate the data from Aurora PostgreSQL to Amazon DynamoDB by using AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS| Modify the Lambda function to use the OynamoDB table

Discussion
Question 114

A solutions architect is designing a customer-facing application for a company. The application's database will have a clearly defined access pattern throughout the year and will have a variable number of reads and writes that depend on the time of year. The company must retain audit records for the database for 7 days. The recovery point objective (RPO) must be less than 5 hours.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon DynamoDB with auto scaling Use on-demand backups and Amazon DynamoDB Streams

B.

Use Amazon Redshift. Configure concurrency scaling. Activate audit logging. Perform database snapshots every 4 hours.

C.

Use Amazon RDS with Provisioned IOPS Activate the database auditing parameter Perform database snapshots every 5 hours

D.

Use Amazon Aurora MySQL with auto scaling. Activate the database auditing parameter

Discussion
Question 115

A gaming company has a web application that displays scores. The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The application stores data in an Amazon RDS for MySQL database. Users are starting to experience long delays and interruptions that are caused by database read performance. The company wants to improve the user experience while minimizing changes to the application's architecture.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ElastiCache in front of the database.

B.

Use RDS Proxy between the application and the database.

C.

Migrate the application from EC2 instances to AWS Lambda.

D.

Migrate the database from Amazon RDS for MySQL to Amazon DynamoDB.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99