Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by teddie

Page: 10 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: teddie
Question 40

A company uses 50 TB of data for reporting. The company wants to move this data from on premises to AWS A custom application in the company's data center runs a weekly data transformation job. The company plans to pause the application until the data transfer is complete and needs to begin the transfer process as soon as possible.

The data center does not have any available network bandwidth for additional workloads A solutions architect must transfer the data and must configure the transformation job to continue to run in the AWS Cloud

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS DataSync to move the data Create a custom transformation job by using AWS Glue

B.

Order an AWS Snowcone device to move the data Deploy the transformation application to the device

C.

Order an AWS Snowball Edge Storage Optimized device. Copy the data to the device. Create a custom transformation job by using AWS Glue

D.

Order an AWS D. Snowball Edge Storage Optimized device that includes Amazon EC2 compute Copy the data to the device Create a new EC2 instance on AWS to run the transformation application

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 41

A company hosts a containerized web application on a fleet of on-premises servers that process incoming requests. The number of requests is growing quickly. The on-premises servers cannot handle the increased number of requests. The company wants to move the application to AWS with minimum code changes and minimum development effort.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Fargate on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) to run the containerized web application with Service Auto Scaling. Use an Application Load Balancer to distribute the incoming requests.

B.

Use two Amazon EC2 instances to host the containerized web application. Use an Application Load Balancer to distribute the incoming requests

C.

Use AWS Lambda with a new code that uses one of the supported languages. Create multiple Lambda functions to support the load. Use Amazon API Gateway as an entry point to the Lambda functions.

D.

Use a high performance computing (HPC) solution such as AWS ParallelClusterto establish an HPC cluster that can process the incoming requests at the appropriate scale.

Discussion
Question 42

A company has several web servers that need to frequently access a common Amazon RDS MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance The company wants a secure method for the web servers to connect to the database while meeting a security requirement to rotate user credentials frequently.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Store the database user credentials in AWS Secrets Manager Grant the necessary IAM permissions to allow the web servers to access AWS Secrets Manager

B.

Store the database user credentials in AWS Systems Manager OpsCenter Grant the necessary IAM permissions to allow the web servers to access OpsCenter

C.

Store the database user credentials in a secure Amazon S3 bucket Grant the necessary IAM permissions to allow the web servers to retrieve credentials and access the database.

D.

Store the database user credentials in files encrypted with AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) on the web server file system. The web server should be able to decrypt the files and access the database

Discussion
Question 43

A company is storing sensitive user information in an Amazon S3 bucket The company wants to provide secure access to this bucket from the application tier running on Ama2on EC2 instances inside a VPC.

Which combination of steps should a solutions architect take to accomplish this? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Configure a VPC gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 within the VPC

B.

Create a bucket policy to make the objects to the S3 bucket public

C.

Create a bucket policy that limits access to only the application tier running in the VPC

D.

Create an IAM user with an S3 access policy and copy the IAM credentials to the EC2 instance

E.

Create a NAT instance and have the EC2 instances use the NAT instance to access the S3 bucket

Discussion
Page: 10 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99