Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by lois

Page: 16 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: lois
Question 64

A company is deploying an application that processes streaming data in near-real time The company plans to use Amazon EC2 instances for the workload The network architecture must be configurable to provide the lowest possible latency between nodes

Which combination of network solutions will meet these requirements? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Enable and configure enhanced networking on each EC2 instance

B.

Group the EC2 instances in separate accounts

C.

Run the EC2 instances in a cluster placement group

D.

Attach multiple elastic network interfaces to each EC2 instance

E.

Use Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) optimized instance types.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 65

A company has an on-premises server that uses an Oracle database to process and store customer information The company wants to use an AWS database service to achieve higher availability and to improve application performance. The company also wants to offload reporting from its primary database system.

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to create an Amazon RDS DB instance in multiple AWS Regions Point the reporting functions toward a separate DB instance from the primary DB instance.

B.

Use Amazon RDS in a Single-AZ deployment to create an Oracle database Create a read replica in the same zone as the primary DB instance. Direct the reporting functions to the read replica.

C.

Use Amazon RDS deployed in a Multi-AZ cluster deployment to create an Oracle database Direct the reporting functions to use the reader instance in the cluster deployment

D.

Use Amazon RDS deployed in a Multi-AZ instance deployment to create an Amazon Aurora database. Direct the reporting functions to the reader instances.

Discussion
Question 66

A company runs container applications by using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). The company's workload is not consistent throughout the day The company wants Amazon EKS to scale in and out according to the workload.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead? {Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Use an AWS Lambda function to resize the EKS cluster

B.

Use the Kubernetes Metrics Server to activate horizontal pod autoscaling.

C.

Use the Kubernetes Cluster Autoscaler to manage the number of nodes in the cluster.

D.

Use Amazon API Gateway and connect it to Amazon EKS

E.

Use AWS App Mesh to observe network activity.

Discussion
Question 67

A company is running a microservices application on Amazon EC2 instances. The company wants to migrate the application to an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster for scalability. The company must configure the Amazon EKS control plane with endpoint private access set to true and endpoint public access set to false to maintain security compliance The company must also put the data plane in private subnets. However, the company has received error notifications because the node cannot join the cluster.

Which solution will allow the node to join the cluster?

Options:

A.

Grant the required permission in AWS Identity and Access Management (1AM) to the AmazonEKSNodeRole 1AM role.

B.

Create interface VPC endpoints to allow nodes to access the control plane.

C.

Recreate nodes in the public subnet Restrict security groups for EC2 nodes

D.

Allow outbound traffic in the security group of the nodes.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99