Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by mitchell

Page: 30 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: mitchell
Question 120

A company has an AWS account used for software engineering. The AWS account has access to the company's on-premises data center through a pair of AWS Direct Connect connections. All non-VPC traffic routes to the virtual private gateway.

A development team recently created an AWS Lambda function through the console. The development team needs to allow the function to access a database that runs in a private subnet in the company's data center.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure the Lambda function to run in the VPC with the appropriate security group.

B.

Set up a VPN connection from AWS to the data center. Route the traffic from the Lambda function through the VPN.

C.

Update the route tables in the VPC to allow the Lambda function to access the on-premises data center through Direct Connect.

D.

Create an Elastic IP address. Configure the Lambda function to send traffic through the Elastic IP address without an elastic network interface.

Discussion
Question 121

A company is planning to build a high performance computing (HPC) workload as a service solution that Is hosted on AWS A group of 16 AmazonEC2Ltnux Instances requires the lowest possible latency for node-to-node communication. The instances also need a shared block device volume for high-performing storage.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use a duster placement group. Attach a single Provisioned IOPS SSD Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon E BS) volume to all the instances by using Amazon EBS Multi-Attach

B.

Use a cluster placement group. Create shared 'lie systems across the instances by using Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)

C.

Use a partition placement group. Create shared tile systems across the instances by using Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS).

D.

Use a spread placement group. Attach a single Provisioned IOPS SSD Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume to all the instances by using Amazon EBS Multi-Attach

Discussion
Question 122

A company hosts a website analytics application on a single Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instance. The analytics software is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. The analytics software, the web server that provides PHP, and the database server are all hosted on the EC2 instance. The application is showing signs of performance degradation during busy times and is presenting 5xx errors. The company needs to make the application scale seamlessly.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Migrate the database to an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. Create an AMI of the web application. Use the AMI to launch a second EC2 On-Demand Instance. Use an Application Load Balancer to distribute the load to each EC2 instance.

B.

Migrate the database to an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. Create an AMI of the web application. Use the AMI to launch a second EC2 On-Demand Instance. Use Amazon Route 53 weighted routing to distribute the load across the two EC2 instances.

C.

Migrate the database to an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB instance. Create an AWS Lambda function to stop the EC2 instance and change the instance type. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm to invoke the Lambda function when CPU utilization surpasses 75%.

D.

Migrate the database to an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB instance. Create an AMI of the web application. Apply the AMI to a launch template. Create an Auto Scaling group with the launch template Configure the launch template to use a Spot Fleet. Attach an Application Load Balancer to the Auto Scaling group.

Discussion
Question 123

A hospital wants to create digital copies for its large collection of historical written records. The hospital will continue to add hundreds of new documents each day. The hospital's data team will scan the documents and will upload the documents to the AWS Cloud.

A solutions architect must implement a solution to analyze the documents, extract the medical information, and store the documents so that an application can run SQL queries on the data. The solution must maximize scalability and operational efficiency.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Write the document information to an Amazon EC2 instance that runs a MySQL database.

B.

Write the document information to an Amazon S3 bucket. Use Amazon Athena to query the data.

C.

Create an Auto Scaling group of Amazon EC2 instances to run a custom application that processes the scanned files and extracts the medical information.

D.

Create an AWS Lambda function that runs when new documents are uploaded. Use Amazon Rekognition to convert the documents to raw text. Use Amazon Transcribe Medical to detect and extract relevant medical information from the text.

E.

Create an AWS Lambda function that runs when new documents are uploaded. Use Amazon Textract to convert the documents to raw text. Use Amazon Comprehend Medical to detect and extract relevant medical information from the text.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 30 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99