Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by cece

Page: 23 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: cece
Question 92

A company uses AWS Organizations with all features enabled and runs multiple Amazon EC2 workloads in the ap-southeast-2 Region. The company has a service control policy (SCP) that prevents any resources from being created in any other Region. A security policy requires the company to encrypt all data at rest.

An audit discovers that employees have created Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volumes for EC2 instances without encrypting the volumes. The company wants any new EC2 instances that any 1AM user or root user launches in ap-southeast-2 to use encrypted EBS volumes. The company wants a solution that will have minimal effect on employees who create EBS volumes.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

In the Amazon EC2 console, select the EBS encryption account attribute and define a default encryption key.

B.

Create an 1AM permission boundary. Attach the permission boundary to the root organizational unit (OU). Define the boundary to deny the ec2:CreateVolume action when the ec2:Encrypted condition equals false.

C.

Create an SCR Attach the SCP to the root organizational unit (OU). Define the SCP to deny the ec2:CreateVolume action when the ec2:Encrypted condition equals false.

D.

Update the 1AM policies for each account to deny the ec2:CreateVolume action when the ec2:Encrypted condition equals false.

E.

In the Organizations management account, specify the Default EBS volume encryption setting.

Discussion
Question 93

A company migrated a MySQL database from the company's on-premises data center to an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. The company sized the RDS DB instance to meet the company's average daily workload. Once a month, the database performs slowly when the company runs queries for a report. The company wants to have the ability to run reports and maintain the performance of the daily workloads.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a read replica of the database. Direct the queries to the read replica.

B.

Create a backup of the database. Restore the backup to another DB instance. Direct the queries to the new database.

C.

Export the data to Amazon S3. Use Amazon Athena to query the S3 bucket.

D.

Resize the DB instance to accommodate the additional workload.

Discussion
Question 94

A solutions architect is designing a shared storage solution for a web application that is deployed across multiple Availability Zones The web application runs on Amazon EC2 instances that are in an Auto Scaling group The company plans to make frequent changes to the content The solution must have strong consistency in returning the new content as soon as the changes occur.

Which solutions meet these requirements? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Use AWS Storage Gateway Volume Gateway Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) block storage that is mounted to the individual EC2 instances

B.

Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system Mount the EFS file system on the individual EC2 instances

C.

Create a shared Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Mount the EBS volume on the individual EC2 instances.

D.

Use AWS DataSync to perform continuous synchronization of data between EC2 hosts in the Auto Scaling group

E.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket to store the web content Set the metadata for the Cache-Control header to no-cache Use Amazon CloudFront to deliver the content

Discussion
Question 95

A company’s compliance team needs to move its file shares to AWS. The shares run on a Windows Server SMB file share. A self-managed on-premises Active Directory controls access to the files and folders.

The company wants to use Amazon FSx for Windows File Server as part of the solution. The company must ensure that the on-premises Active Directory groups restrict access to the FSx for Windows File Server SMB compliance shares, folders, and files after the move to AWS. The company has created an FSx for Windows File Server file system.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Active Directory Connector to connect to the Active Directory. Map the Active Directory groups to IAM groups to restrict access.

B.

Assign a tag with a Restrict tag key and a Compliance tag value. Map the Active Directory groups to IAM groups to restrict access.

C.

Create an IAM service-linked role that is linked directly to FSx for Windows File Server to restrict access.

D.

Join the file system to the Active Directory to restrict access.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 23 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99