Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 20 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 80

An ecommerce company has noticed performance degradation of its Amazon RDS based web application. The performance degradation is attributed to an increase in the number of read-only SQL queries triggered by business analysts. A solutions architect needs to solve the problem with minimal changes to the existing web application.

What should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Export the data to Amazon DynamoDB and have the business analysts run their queries.

B.

Load the data into Amazon ElastiCache and have the business analysts run their queries.

C.

Create a read replica of the primary database and have the business analysts run their queries.

D.

Copy the data into an Amazon Redshift cluster and have the business analysts run their queries

Discussion
Question 81

A company has an application that uses an Amazon DynamoDB table for storage. A solutions architect discovers that many requests to the table are not returning the latest data. The company's users have not reported any other issues with database performance. Latency is in an acceptable range.

Which design change should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Add read replicas to the table.

B.

Use a global secondary index (GSI).

C.

Request strongly consistent reads for the table.

D.

Request eventually consistent reads for the table.

Discussion
Question 82

A company needs to store contract documents. A contract lasts for 5 years. During the 5-year period, the company must ensure that the documents cannot be overwritten or deleted. The company needs to encrypt the documents at rest and rotate the encryption keys automatically every year.

Which combination of steps should a solutions architect take to meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Store the documents in Amazon S3. Use S3 Object Lock in governance mode.

B.

Store the documents in Amazon S3. Use S3 Object Lock in compliance mode.

C.

Use server-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed encryption keys (SSE-S3). Configure key rotation.

D.

Use server-side encryption with AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed keys. Configure key rotation.

E.

Use server-side encryption with AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer provided (imported) keys. Configure key rotation.

Discussion
Question 83

A company hosts a multi-tier web application on Amazon Linux Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The instances run in an Auto Scaling group across multiple Availability Zones. The company observes that the Auto Scaling group launches more On-Demand Instances when the application's end users access high volumes of static web content. The company wants to optimize cost.

What should a solutions architect do to redesign the application MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Update the Auto Scaling group to use Reserved Instances instead of On-Demand Instances.

B.

Update the Auto Scaling group to scale by launching Spot Instances instead of On-Demand Instances.

C.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution to host the static web contents from an Amazon S3 bucket.

D.

Create an AWS Lambda function behind an Amazon API Gateway API to host the static website contents.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 20 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine