Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by ayub

Page: 36 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: ayub
Question 144

A solutions architect needs to securely store a database user name and password that an application uses to access an Amazon RDS DB instance. The application that accesses the database runs on an Amazon EC2 instance. The solutions architect wants to create a secure parameter in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM role that has read access to the Parameter Store parameter. Allow Decrypt access to an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) key that is used to encrypt the parameter. Assign this IAM role to the EC2 instance.

B.

Create an IAM policy that allows read access to the Parameter Store parameter. Allow Decrypt access to an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) key that is used to encrypt the parameter. Assign this IAM policy to the EC2 instance.

C.

Create an IAM trust relationship between the Parameter Store parameter and the EC2 instance. Specify Amazon RDS as a principal in the trust policy.

D.

Create an IAM trust relationship between the DB instance and the EC2 instance. Specify Systems Manager as a principal in the trust policy.

Discussion
Question 145

A company has a data ingestion workflow that includes the following components:

• An Amazon Simple Notation Service (Amazon SNS) topic that receives notifications about new data deliveries

• An AWS Lambda function that processes and stores the data

The ingestion workflow occasionally fails because of network connectivity issues. When tenure occurs the corresponding data is not ingested unless the company manually reruns the job. What should a solutions architect do to ensure that all notifications are eventually processed?

Options:

A.

Configure the Lambda function (or deployment across multiple Availability Zones

B.

Modify me Lambda functions configuration to increase the CPU and memory allocations tor the (unction

C.

Configure the SNS topic's retry strategy to increase both the number of retries and the wait time between retries

D.

Configure an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue as the on failure destination Modify the Lambda function to process messages in the queue

Discussion
Question 146

A security team wants to limit access to specific services or actions in all of the team's AWS accounts. All accounts belong to a large organization in AWS Organizations. The solution must be scalable and there must be a single point where permissions can be maintained.

What should a solutions architect do to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create an ACL to provide access to the services or actions.

B.

Create a security group to allow accounts and attach it to user groups.

C.

Create cross-account roles in each account to deny access to the services or actions.

D.

Create a service control policy in the root organizational unit to deny access to the services or actions.

Discussion
Question 147

A company wants to run applications in containers in the AWS Cloud. These applications are stateless and can tolerate disruptions within the underlying infrastructure. The company needs a solution that minimizes cost and operational overhead.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Spot Instances in an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group to run the application containers.

B.

Use Spot Instances in an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) managed node group.

C.

Use On-Demand Instances in an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group to run the application containers.

D.

Use On-Demand Instances in an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) managed node group.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 36 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99