Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by lia

Page: 12 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: lia
Question 48

A company runs a shopping application that uses Amazon DynamoDB to store customer information. In case of data corruption, a solutions architect needs to design a solution that meets a recovery point objective (RPO) of 15 minutes and a recovery time objective (RTO) of 1 hour.

What should the solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure DynamoDB global tables. For RPO recovery, point the application to a different AWS Region.

B.

Configure DynamoDB point-in-time recovery. For RPO recovery, restore to the desired point in time.

C.

Export the DynamoDB data to Amazon S3 Glacier on a daily basis. For RPO recovery, import the data from S3 Glacier to DynamoDB.

D.

Schedule Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) snapshots for the DynamoDB table every 15 minutes. For RPO recovery, restore the DynamoDB table by using the EBS snapshot.

Discussion
Question 49

An application allows users at a company's headquarters to access product data. The product data is stored in an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance. The operations team has isolated an application performance slowdown and wants to separate read traffic from write traffic. A solutions architect needs to optimize the application's performance quickly.

What should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Change the existing database to a Multi-AZ deployment. Serve the read requests from the primary Availability Zone.

B.

Change the existing database to a Multi-AZ deployment. Serve the read requests from the secondary Availability Zone.

C.

Create read replicas for the database. Configure the read replicas with half of the compute and storage resources as the source database.

D.

Create read replicas for the database. Configure the read replicas with the same compute and storage resources as the source database.

Discussion
Question 50

A company needs the ability to analyze the log files of its proprietary application. The logs are stored in JSON format in an Amazon S3 bucket Queries will be simple and will run on-demand A solutions architect needs to perform the analysis with minimal changes to the existing architecture

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Redshift to load all the content into one place and run the SQL queries as needed

B.

Use Amazon CloudWatch Logs to store the logs Run SQL queries as needed from the Amazon CloudWatch console

C.

Use Amazon Athena directly with Amazon S3 to run the queries as needed

D.

Use AWS Glue to catalog the logs Use a transient Apache Spark cluster on Amazon EMR to run the SQL queries as needed

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 51

A company has applications that run on Amazon EC2 instances in a VPC. One of the applications needs to call the Amazon S3 API to store and read objects. According to the company's security regulations, no traffic from the applications is allowed to travel across the internet.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure an S3 interface endpoint.

B.

Configure an S3 gateway endpoint.

C.

Create an S3 bucket in a private subnet.

D.

Create an S3 bucket in the same Region as the EC2 instance.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99