Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 25 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 100

A solutions architect is implementing a complex Java application with a MySQL database. The Java application must be deployed on Apache Tomcat and must be highly available.

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy the application in AWS Lambda. Configure an Amazon API Gateway API to connect with the Lambda functions.

B.

Deploy the application by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Configure a load-balanced environment and a rolling deployment policy.

C.

Migrate the database to Amazon ElastiCache. Configure the ElastiCache security group to allow access from the application.

D.

Launch an Amazon EC2 instance. Install a MySQL server on the EC2 instance. Configure the application on the server. Create an AMI. Use the AMI to create a launch template with an Auto scaling group.

Discussion
Question 101

A company hosts its web application on AWS using seven Amazon EC2 instances. The company requires that the IP addresses of all healthy EC2 instances be returned in response to DNS queries.

Which policy should be used to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Simple routing policy

B.

Latency routing policy

C.

Multivalue routing policy

D.

Geolocation routing policy

Discussion
Question 102

A company maintains an Amazon RDS database that maps users to cost centers. The company has accounts in an organization in AWS Organizations. The company needs a solution that will tag all resources that are created in a specific AWS account in the organization. The solution must tag each resource with the cost center ID of the user who created the resource.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Move the specific AWS account to a new organizational unit (OU) in Organizations from the management account. Create a service control policy (SCP) that requires all existing resources to have the correct cost center tag before the resources are created. Apply the SCP to the new OU.

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function to tag the resources after the Lambda function looks up the appropriate cost center from the RDS database. Configure an Amazon EventBridge rule that reacts to AWS CloudTrail events to invoke the Lambda function.

C.

Create an AWS CloudFormation stack to deploy an AWS Lambda function. Configure the Lambda function to look up the appropriate cost center from the RDS database and to tag resources. Create an Amazon EventBridge scheduled rule to invoke the CloudFormation stack.

D.

Create an AWS Lambda function to tag the resources with a default value. Configure an Amazon EventBridge rule that reacts to AWS CloudTrail events to invoke the Lambda function when a resource is missing the cost center tag.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 103

A company's application Is having performance issues The application staleful and needs to complete m-memory tasks on Amazon EC2 instances. The company used AWS CloudFormation to deploy infrastructure and used the M5 EC2 Instance family As traffic increased, the application performance degraded Users are reporting delays when the users attempt to access the application.

Which solution will resolve these issues in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Replace the EC2 Instances with T3 EC2 instances that run in an Auto Scaling group. Made the changes by using the AWS Management Console.

B.

Modify the CloudFormation templates to run the EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. Increase the desired capacity and the maximum capacity of the Auto Scaling group manually when an increase is necessary

C.

Modify the CloudFormation templates. Replace the EC2 instances with R5 EC2 instances. Use Amazon CloudWatch built-in EC2 memory metrics to track the application performance for future capacity planning.

D.

Modify the CloudFormation templates. Replace the EC2 instances with R5 EC2 instances. Deploy the Amazon CloudWatch agent on the EC2 instances to generate custom application latency metrics for future capacity planning.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99