Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by judah

Page: 32 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: judah
Question 128

A company runs an application using Amazon ECS. The application creates esi/ed versions of an original image and then makes Amazon S3 API calls to store the resized images in Amazon S3.

How can a solutions architect ensure that the application has permission to access Amazon S3?

Options:

A.

Update the S3 role in AWS IAM to allow read/write access from Amazon ECS, and then relaunch the container.

B.

Create an IAM role with S3 permissions, and then specify that role as the taskRoleAm in the task definition.

C.

Create a security group that allows access from Amazon ECS to Amazon S3, and update the launch configuration used by the ECS cluster.

D.

Create an IAM user with S3 permissions, and then relaunch the Amazon EC2 instances for the ECS cluster while logged in as this account.

Discussion
Question 129

A company has a mulli-tier application that runs six front-end web servers in an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group in a single Availability Zone behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). A solutions architect needs lo modify the infrastructure to be highly available without modifying the application.

Which architecture should the solutions architect choose that provides high availability?

Options:

A.

Create an Auto Scaling group that uses three Instances across each of tv/o Regions.

B.

Modify the Auto Scaling group to use three instances across each of two Availability Zones.

C.

Create an Auto Scaling template that can be used to quickly create more instances in another Region.

D.

Change the ALB in front of the Amazon EC2 instances in a round-robin configuration to balance traffic to the web tier.

Discussion
Question 130

A company has a highly dynamic batch processing job that uses many Amazon EC2 instances to complete it. The job is stateless in nature, can be started and stopped at any given time with no negative impact, and typically takes upwards of 60 minutes total to complete. The company has asked a solutions architect to design a scalable and cost-effective solution that meets the requirements of the job.

What should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Implement EC2 Spot Instances

B.

Purchase EC2 Reserved Instances

C.

Implement EC2 On-Demand Instances

D.

Implement the processing on AWS Lambda

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 131

A company wants to migrate its MySQL database from on premises to AWS. The company recently experienced a database outage that significantly impacted the business. To ensure this does not happen again, the company wants a reliable database solution on AWS that minimizes data loss and stores every transaction on at least two nodes.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon RDS DB instance with synchronous replication to three nodes in three Availability Zones.

B.

Create an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance with Multi-AZ functionality enabled to synchronously replicate the data.

C.

Create an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance and then create a read replica in a separate AWS Region that synchronously replicates the data.

D.

Create an Amazon EC2 instance with a MySQL engine installed that triggers an AWS Lambda function to synchronously replicate the data to an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance.

Discussion
Page: 32 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99