Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 9 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 36

A company hosts an application on AWS Lambda functions mat are invoked by an Amazon API Gateway API The Lambda functions save customer data to an Amazon Aurora MySQL database Whenever the company upgrades the database, the Lambda functions fail to establish database connections until the upgrade is complete The result is that customer data Is not recorded for some of the event

A solutions architect needs to design a solution that stores customer data that is created during database upgrades

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Provision an Amazon RDS proxy to sit between the Lambda functions and the database Configure the Lambda functions to connect to the RDS proxy

B.

Increase the run time of me Lambda functions to the maximum Create a retry mechanism in the code that stores the customer data in the database

C.

Persist the customer data to Lambda local storage. Configure new Lambda functions to scan the local storage to save the customer data to the database.

D.

Store the customer data m an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SOS) FIFO queue Create a new Lambda function that polls the queue and stores the customer data in the database

Discussion
Question 37

A bicycle sharing company is developing a multi-tier architecture to track the location of its bicycles during peak operating hours The company wants to use these data points in its existing analytics platform A solutions architect must determine the most viable multi-tier option to support this architecture The data points must be accessible from the REST API.

Which action meets these requirements for storing and retrieving location data?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Athena with Amazon S3

B.

Use Amazon API Gateway with AWS Lambda

C.

Use Amazon QuickSight with Amazon Redshift.

D.

Use Amazon API Gateway with Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics

Discussion
Question 38

A company runs multiple Windows workloads on AWS. The company's employees use Windows file shares that are hosted on two Amazon EC2 instances. The file shares synchronize data between themselves and maintain duplicate copies. The company wants a highly available and durable storage solution that preserves how users currently access the files.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Migrate all the data to Amazon S3 Set up IAM authentication for users to access files

B.

Set up an Amazon S3 File Gateway. Mount the S3 File Gateway on the existing EC2 Instances.

C.

Extend the file share environment to Amazon FSx for Windows File Server with a Multi-AZ configuration. Migrate all the data to FSx for Windows File Server.

D.

Extend the file share environment to Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) with a Multi-AZ configuration. Migrate all the data to Amazon EFS.

Discussion
Question 39

A solutions architect is designing a two-tier web application The application consists of a public-facing web tier hosted on Amazon EC2 in public subnets The database tier consists of Microsoft SQL Server running on Amazon EC2 in a private subnet Security is a high priority for the company

How should security groups be configured in this situation? (Select TWO )

Options:

A.

Configure the security group for the web tier to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from 0.0.0.0/0.

B.

Configure the security group for the web tier to allow outbound traffic on port 443 from 0.0.0.0/0.

C.

Configure the security group for the database tier to allow inbound traffic on port 1433 from the security group for the web tier.

D.

Configure the security group for the database tier to allow outbound traffic on ports 443 and 1433 to the security group for the web tier.

E.

Configure the security group for the database tier to allow inbound traffic on ports 443 and 1433 from the security group for the web tier.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 9 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine