Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by mitchell

Page: 35 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: mitchell
Question 140

A company runs a stateless web application in production on a group of Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The application experiences heavy usage during an 8-hour period each business day. Application usage is moderate and steady overnight Application usage is low during weekends.

The company wants to minimize its EC2 costs without affecting the availability of the application.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Spot Instances for the entire workload.

B.

Use Reserved instances for the baseline level of usage Use Spot Instances for any additional capacity that the application needs.

C.

Use On-Demand Instances for the baseline level of usage. Use Spot Instances for any additional capacity that the application needs

D.

Use Dedicated Instances for the baseline level of usage. Use On-Demand Instances for any additional capacity that the application needs

Discussion
Question 141

A company wants to direct its users to a backup static error page if the company's primary website is unavailable. The primary website's DNS records are hosted in Amazon Route 53. The domain is pointing to an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The company needs a solution that minimizes changes and infrastructure overhead.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Update the Route 53 records to use a latency routing policy. Add a static error page that is hosted in an Amazon S3

bucket to the records so that the traffic is sent to the most responsive endpoints.

B.

Set up a Route 53 active-passive failover configuration. Direct traffic to a static error page that is hosted in an

Amazon S3 bucket when Route 53 health checks determine that the ALB endpoint is unhealthy.

C.

Set up a Route 53 active-active configuration with the ALB and an Amazon EC2 instance that hosts a static error

page as endpoints. Configure Route 53 to send requests to the instance only if the health checks fail for the ALB.

D.

Update the Route 53 records to use a multivalue answer routing policy. Create a health check. Direct traffic to the

website if the health check passes. Direct traffic to a static error page that is hosted in Amazon S3 if the health check does not pass.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 142

A company is running a multi-tier web application on premises. The web application is containerized and runs on a number of Linux hosts connected to a PostgreSQL database that contains user records. The operational overhead of maintaining the infrastructure and capacity planning is limiting the company's growth. A solutions architect must improve the application's infrastructure.

Which combination of actions should the solutions architect take to accomplish this? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Migrate the PostgreSQL database to Amazon Aurora

B.

Migrate the web application to be hosted on Amazon EC2 instances.

C.

Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution for the web application content.

D.

Set up Amazon ElastiCache between the web application and the PostgreSQL database.

E.

Migrate the web application to be hosted on AWS Fargate with Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS).

Discussion
Question 143

A company owns an asynchronous API that is used to ingest user requests and, based on the request type, dispatch requests to the appropriate microservice for processing. The company is using Amazon API Gateway to deploy the API front end, and an AWS Lambda function that invokes Amazon DynamoDB to store user requests before dispatching them to the processing microservices.

The company provisioned as much DynamoDB throughput as its budget allows, but the company is still experiencing availability issues and is losing user requests.

What should a solutions architect do to address this issue without impacting existing users?

Options:

A.

Add throttling on the API Gateway with server-side throttling limits.

B.

Use DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) and Lambda to buffer writes to DynamoDB.

C.

Create a secondary index in DynamoDB for the table with the user requests.

D.

Use the Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue and Lambda to buffer writes to DynamoDB.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99