Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 3 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 12

A company's website uses an Amazon EC2 instance store for its catalog of items. The company wants to make sure that the catalog is highly available and that the catalog is stored in a durable location.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Move the catalog to Amazon ElastiCache for Redis.

B.

Deploy a larger EC2 instance with a larger instance store.

C.

Move the catalog from the instance store to Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

D.

Move the catalog to an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system.

Discussion
Question 13

A hospital recently deployed a RESTful API with Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambda The hospital uses API Gateway and Lambda to upload reports that are in PDF format and JPEG format The hospital needs to modify the Lambda code to identify protected health information (PHI) in the reports

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use existing Python libraries to extract the text from the reports and to identify the PHI from the extracted text.

B.

Use Amazon Textract to extract the text from the reports Use Amazon SageMaker to identify the PHI from the extracted text.

C.

Use Amazon Textract to extract the text from the reports Use Amazon Comprehend Medical to identify the PHI from the extracted text

D.

Use Amazon Rekognition to extract the text from the reports Use Amazon Comprehend Medical to identify the PHI from the extracted text

Discussion
Question 14

A company has a production workload that runs on 1,000 Amazon EC2 Linux instances. The workload is powered by third-party software. The company needs to patch the third-party software on all EC2 instances as quickly as possible to remediate a critical security vulnerability.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function to apply the patch to all EC2 instances.

B.

Configure AWS Systems Manager Patch Manager to apply the patch to all EC2 instances.

C.

Schedule an AWS Systems Manager maintenance window to apply the patch to all EC2 instances.

D.

Use AWS Systems Manager Run Command to run a custom command that applies the patch to all EC2 instances.

Discussion
Question 15

A company's application integrates with multiple software-as-a-service (SaaS) sources for data collection. The company runs Amazon EC2 instances to receive the data and to upload the data to an Amazon S3 bucket for analysis. The same EC2 instance that receives and uploads the data also sends a notification to the user when an upload is complete. The company has noticed slow application performance and wants to improve the performance as much as possible.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an Auto Scaling group so that EC2 instances can scale out. Configure an S3 event notification to send events to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic when the upload to the S3 bucket is complete.

B.

Create an Amazon AppFlow flow to transfer data between each SaaS source and the S3 bucket. Configure an S3 event notification to send events to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic when the upload to the S3 bucket is complete.

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule for each SaaS source to send output data. Configure the S3 bucket as the rule's target. Create a second EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) rule to send events when the upload to the S3 bucket is complete. Configure an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic as the second rule's target.

D.

Create a Docker container to use instead of an EC2 instance. Host the containerized application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). Configure Amazon CloudWatch Container Insights to send events to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic when the upload to the S3 bucket is complete.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 3 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99