Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by tillie

Page: 38 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: tillie
Question 152

A company runs a high performance computing (HPC) workload on AWS. The workload required low-latency network performance and high network throughput with tightly coupled node-to-node communication. The Amazon EC2 instances are properly sized for compute and storage capacity, and are launched using default options.

What should a solutions architect propose to improve the performance of the workload?

Options:

A.

Choose a cluster placement group while launching Amazon EC2 instances.

B.

Choose dedicated instance tenancy while launching Amazon EC2 instances.

C.

Choose an Elastic Inference accelerator while launching Amazon EC2 instances.

D.

Choose the required capacity reservation while launching Amazon EC2 instances.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 153

A company needs to save the results from a medical trial to an Amazon S3 repository. The repository must allow a few scientists to add new files and must restrict all other users to read-only access. No users can have the ability to modify or delete any files in the repository. The company must keep every file in the repository for a minimum of 1 year after its creation date.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use S3 Object Lock In governance mode with a legal hold of 1 year

B.

Use S3 Object Lock in compliance mode with a retention period of 365 days.

C.

Use an IAM role to restrict all users from deleting or changing objects in the S3 bucket Use an S3 bucket policy to only allow the IAM role

D.

Configure the S3 bucket to invoke an AWS Lambda function every tune an object is added Configure the function to track the hash of the saved object to that modified objects can be marked accordingly

Discussion
Question 154

A solutions architect is creating a new VPC design There are two public subnets for the load balancer, two private subnets for web servers and two private subnets for MySQL The web servers use only HTTPS The solutions architect has already created a security group tor the load balancer allowing port 443 from 0 0 0 0/0 Company policy requires that each resource has the teas! access required to still be able to perform its tasks

Which additional configuration strategy should the solutions architect use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a security group for the web servers and allow port 443 from 0.0.0.0/0 Create a security group for the MySQL servers and allow port 3306 from the web servers security group

B.

Create a network ACL for the web servers and allow port 443 from 0.0.0.0/0 Create a network ACL (or the MySQL servers and allow port 3306 from the web servers security group

C.

Create a security group for the web servers and allow port 443 from the load balancer Create a security group for the MySQL servers and allow port 3306 from the web servers security group

D.

Create a network ACL 'or the web servers and allow port 443 from the load balancer Create a network ACL for the MySQL servers and allow port 3306 from the web servers security group

Discussion
Question 155

A company hosts its application on AWS The company uses Amazon Cognito to manage users When users log in to the application the application fetches required data from Amazon DynamoDB by using a REST API that is hosted in Amazon API Gateway. The company wants an AWS managed solution that will control access to the REST API to reduce

development efforts

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Configure an AWS Lambda function to be an authorize! in API Gateway to validate which user made the request

B.

For each user, create and assign an API key that must be sent with each request Validate the key by using an AWS Lambda function

C.

Send the user's email address in the header with every request Invoke an AWS Lambda function to validate that the user with that email address has proper access

D.

Configure an Amazon Cognito user pool authorizer in API Gateway to allow Amazon Cognito to validate each request

Discussion
Page: 38 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99