Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by rosanna

Page: 8 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: rosanna
Question 32

A company uses NFS to store large video files in on-premises network attached storage. Each video file ranges in size from 1MB to 500 GB. The total storage is 70 TB and is no longer growing. The company decides to migrate the video files to Amazon S3. The company must migrate the video files as soon as possible while using the least possible network bandwidth.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an S3 bucket Create an IAM role that has permissions to write to the S3 bucket. Use the AWS CLI to copy all files locally to the S3 bucket.

B.

Create an AWS Snowball Edge job. Receive a Snowball Edge device on premises. Use the Snowball Edge client to transfer data to the device. Return the device so that AWS can import the data into Amazon S3.

C.

Deploy an S3 File Gateway on premises. Create a public service endpoint to connect to the S3 File Gateway Create an S3 bucket Create a new NFS file share on the S3 File Gateway Point the new file share to the S3 bucket. Transfer the data from the existing NFS file share to the S3 File Gateway.

D.

Set up an AWS Direct Connect connection between the on-premises network and AWS. Deploy an S3 File Gateway on premises. Create a public virtual interlace (VIF) to connect to the S3 File Gateway. Create an S3 bucket. Create a new NFS file share on the S3 File Gateway. Point the new file share to the S3 bucket. Transfer the data from the existing NFS file share to the S3 File Gateway.

Discussion
Question 33

A company is developing an application that provides order shipping statistics for retrieval by a REST API. The company wants to extract the shipping statistics, organize the data into an easy-to-read HTML format, and send the report to several email addresses at the same time every morning.

Which combination of steps should a solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the application to send the data to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose.

B.

Use Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) to format the data and to send the report by email.

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) scheduled event that invokes an AWS Glue job to query the application's API for the data.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) scheduled event that invokes an AWS Lambda function to query the application's API for the data.

E.

Store the application data in Amazon S3. Create an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic as an S3 event destination to send the report by

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 34

A company has a data ingestion workflow that consists the following:

• An Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic for notifications about new data deliveries
  • An AWS Lambda function to process the data and record metadata

The company observes that the ingestion workflow fails occasionally because of network connectivity issues. When such a failure occurs, the Lambda function does not ingest the corresponding data unless the company manually reruns the job.

Which combination of actions should a solutions architect take to ensure that the Lambda function ingests all data in the future? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Configure the Lambda function In multiple Availability Zones.

B.

Create an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue, and subscribe It to me SNS topic.

C.

Increase the CPU and memory that are allocated to the Lambda function.

D.

Increase provisioned throughput for the Lambda function.

E.

Modify the Lambda function to read from an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue

Discussion
Question 35

A global company hosts its web application on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The web application has static data and dynamic data. The company stores its static data in an Amazon S3 bucket. The company wants to improve performance and reduce latency for the static data and dynamic data. The company is using its own domain name registered with Amazon Route 53.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that has the S3 bucket and the ALB as origins Configure Route 53 to route traffic to the CloudFront distribution.

B.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that has the ALB as an origin Create an AWS Global Accelerator standard accelerator that has the S3 bucket as an endpoint. Configure Route 53 to route traffic to the CloudFront distribution.

C.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that has the S3 bucket as an origin Create an AWS Global Accelerator standard accelerator that has the ALB and the CloudFront distribution as endpoints Create a custom domain name that points to the accelerator DNS name Use the custom domain name as an endpoint for the web application.

D.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that has the ALB as an origin C. Create an AWS Global Accelerator standard accelerator that has the S3 bucket as an endpoint Create two domain names. Point one domain name to the CloudFront DNS name for dynamic content, Point the other domain name to the accelerator DNS name for static content Use the domain names as endpoints for the web application.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99