Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by sufyan

Page: 19 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: sufyan
Question 76

A company designed a stateless two-tier application that uses Amazon EC2 in a single Availability Zone and an Amazon RDS Multi-AZ DB instance New company management wants to ensure the application is highly available.

What should a solutions architect do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure the application to use Multi-AZ EC2 Auto Scaling and create an Application Load Balancer

B.

Configure the application to take snapshots of the EC2 instances and send them to a different AWS Region.

C.

Configure the application to use Amazon Route 53 latency-based routing to feed requests to the application.

D.

Configure Amazon Route 53 rules to handle incoming requests and create a Multi-AZ Application Load Balancer

Discussion
Question 77

A company runs an application using Amazon ECS. The application creates resized versions of an original image and then makes Amazon S3 API calls to store the resized images in Amazon S3.

How can a solutions architect ensure that the application has permission to access Amazon $3?

Options:

A.

Update the S3 role in AWS IAM to allow read/write access from Amazon ECS, and then relaunch the container.

B.

Create an IAM role with S3 permissions, and then specify that role as the taskRoleArn in the task definition.

C.

Create a security group that allows access from Amazon ECS to Amazon $3, and update the launch configuration used by the ECS cluster.

D.

Create an IAM user with S3 permissions, and then relaunch the Amazon EC2 instances for the ECS cluster while logged in as this account.

Discussion
Question 78

A company wants to implement a backup strategy for Amazon EC2 data and multiple Amazon S3 buckets. Because of regulatory requirements, the company must retain backup files for a specific time period. The company must not alter the files for the duration of the retention period.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Backup to create a backup vault that has a vault lock in governance mode. Create the required backup plan.

B.

Use Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager to create the required automated snapshot policy.

C.

Use Amazon S3 File Gateway to create the backup. Configure the appropriate S3 Lifecycle management.

D.

Use AWS Backup to create a backup vault that has a vault lock in compliance mode. Create the required backup plan.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 79

A company wants to rearchitect a large-scale web application to a serverless microservices architecture. The application uses Amazon EC2 instances and is written in Python.

The company selected one component of the web application to test as a microservice. The component supports hundreds of requests each second. The company wants to create and test the microservice on an AWS solution that supports Python. The solution must also scale automatically and require minimal infrastructure and minimal operational support.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use a Spot Fleet with auto scaling of EC2 instances that run the most recent Amazon Linux operating system.

B.

Use an AWS Elastic Beanstalk web server environment that has high availability configured.

C.

Use Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Launch Auto Scaling groups of self-managed EC2 instances.

D.

Use an AWS Lambda function that runs custom developed code.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99