Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by ekam

Page: 11 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: ekam
Question 44

A company runs an on-premises application that is powered by a MySQL database The company is migrating the application to AWS to Increase the application's elasticity and availability

The current architecture shows heavy read activity on the database during times of normal operation Every 4 hours the company's development team pulls a full export of the production database to populate a database in the staging environment During this period, users experience unacceptable application latency The development team is unable to use the staging environment until the procedure completes

A solutions architect must recommend replacement architecture that alleviates the application latency issue The replacement architecture also must give the development team the ability to continue using the staging environment without delay

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Aurora MySQL with Multi-AZ Aurora Replicas for production. Populate the staging database by implementing a backup and restore process that uses the mysqldump utility.

B.

Use Amazon Aurora MySQL with Multi-AZ Aurora Replicas for production Use database cloning to create the staging database on-demand

C.

Use Amazon RDS for MySQL with a Mufti AZ deployment and read replicas for production Use the standby instance tor the staging database.

D.

Use Amazon RDS for MySQL with a Multi-AZ deployment and read replicas for production. Populate the staging database by implementing a backup and restore process that uses the mysqldump utility.

Discussion
Question 45

A company's dynamic website is hosted using on-premises servers in the United States. The company is launching its product in Europe, and it wants to optimize site loading times for new European users. The site's backend must remain in the United States. The product is being launched in a few days, and an immediate solution is needed.

What should the solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Launch an Amazon EC2 instance in us-east-1 and migrate the site to it.

B.

Move the website to Amazon S3. Use cross-Region replication between Regions.

C.

Use Amazon CloudFront with a custom origin pointing to the on-premises servers.

D.

Use an Amazon Route 53 geo-proximity routing policy pointing to on-premises servers.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 46

A company recently signed a contract with an AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner for help with an application migration initiative. A solutions architect needs to share an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) from an existing AWS account with the MSP Partner's AWS account. The AMI is backed by Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) and uses a customer managed customer master key (CMK) to encrypt EBS volume snapshots.

What is the MOST secure way for the solutions architect to share the AMI with the MSP Partner's AWS account?

Options:

A.

Make the encrypted AMI and snapshots publicly available. Modify the CMK's key policy to allow the MSP Partner's AWS account to use the key

B.

Modify the launchPermission property of the AMI. Share the AMI with the MSP Partner's AWS account only. Modify the CMK's key policy to allow the MSP Partner's AWS account to use the key.

C.

Modify the launchPermission property of the AMI Share the AMI with the MSP Partner's AWS account only. Modify the CMK's key policy to trust a new CMK that is owned by the MSP Partner for encryption.

D.

Export the AMI from the source account to an Amazon S3 bucket in the MSP Partner's AWS account. Encrypt the S3 bucket with a CMK that is owned by the MSP Partner Copy and launch the AMI in the MSP Partner's AWS account.

Discussion
Question 47

A company that hosts its web application on AWS wants to ensure all Amazon EC2 instances. Amazon RDS DB instances. and Amazon Redshift clusters are configured with tags. The company wants to minimize the effort of configuring and operating this check.

What should a solutions architect do to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Config rules to define and detect resources that are not properly tagged.

B.

Use Cost Explorer to display resources that are not properly tagged. Tag those resources manually.

C.

Write API calls to check all resources for proper tag allocation. Periodically run the code on an EC2 instance.

D.

Write API calls to check all resources for proper tag allocation. Schedule an AWS Lambda function through Amazon CloudWatch to periodically run the code.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99