Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAA-C03 Exam Questions and Answers by alvey

Page: 21 / 50

Amazon Web Services SAA-C03 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03)
Exam Code: SAA-C03 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 683 Q&A's Shared By: alvey
Question 84

A medical research lab produces data that is related to a new study. The lab wants to make the data available with minimum latency to clinics across the country for their on-premises, file-based applications. The data files are stored in an Amazon S3 bucket that has read-only permissions for each clinic.

What should a solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway as a virtual machine (VM) on premises at each clinic

B.

Migrate the files to each clinic’s on-premises applications by using AWS DataSync for processing.

C.

Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway as a virtual machine (VM) on premises at each clinic.

D.

Attach an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system to each clinic’s on-premises servers.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 85

A solutions architect needs to optimize storage costs. The solutions architect must identify any Amazon S3 buckets that are no longer being accessed or are rarely accessed.

Which solution will accomplish this goal with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Analyze bucket access patterns by using the S3 Storage Lens dashboard for advanced activity metrics.

B.

Analyze bucket access patterns by using the S3 dashboard in the AWS Management Console.

C.

Turn on the Amazon CloudWatch BucketSizeBytes metric for buckets. Analyze bucket access patterns by using the metrics data with Amazon Athena.

D.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail for S3 object monitoring. Analyze bucket access patterns by using CloudTrail logs that are integrated with Amazon CloudWatch Logs.

Discussion
Question 86

A company uses high concurrency AWS Lambda functions to process a constantly increasing number of messages in a message queue during marketing events. The Lambda functions use CPU intensive code to process the messages. The company wants to reduce the compute costs and to maintain service latency for its customers.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure reserved concurrency for the Lambda functions. Decrease the memory allocated to the Lambda functions.

B.

Configure reserved concurrency for the Lambda functions. Increase the memory according to AWS Compute Optimizer recommendations.

C.

Configure provisioned concurrency for the Lambda functions. Decrease the memory allocated to the Lambda functions.

D.

Configure provisioned concurrency for the Lambda functions. Increase the memory according to AWS Compute Optimizer recommendations.

Discussion
Question 87

A company operates an ecommerce website on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in an Auto Scaling group. The site is experiencing performance issues related to a high request rate from illegitimate external systems with changing IP addresses. The security team is worried about potential DDoS attacks against the website. The company must block the illegitimate incoming requests in a way that has a minimal impact on legitimate users.

What should a solutions architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Deploy Amazon Inspector and associate it with the ALB.

B.

Deploy AWS WAF, associate it with the ALB, and configure a rate-limiting rule.

C.

Deploy rules to the network ACLs associated with the ALB to block the incoming traffic.

D.

Deploy Amazon GuardDuty and enable rate-limiting protection when configuring GuardDuty.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

SAA-C03
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAA-C03 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAA-C03 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99